Question re ICY Core bonus workouts

Aquajock

Cathlete
I read from the ICE series individual workout descriptions that there will be an ICY core add-on for each workout. May I clarify:

Will only one of the two ICY core workouts be included on a main workout, or both?

Thanks !!!

Possibly, but we probably will only have room for one Core workout on each DVD, but we will have to see. A DVD can only safely handle around 90 mins of video and with each disc already having a "Blizzard Blast" and a "Muscle Meltdown" I'm not sure if we will be able to fit two Core workouts on a disc. So I guess I'm saying if we can do it we will, but can't say for sure until we know the exact total times of each segment.

Possibly, but we probably will only have room for one Core workout on each DVD, but we will have to see. A DVD can only safely handle around 90 mins of video and with each disc already having a "Blizzard Blast" and a "Muscle Meltdown" I'm not sure if we will be able to fit two Core workouts on a disc. So I guess I'm saying if we can do it we will, but can't say for sure until we know the exact total times of each segment.

Okay, thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.