pyramid upper body

I really want this now! This is one DVD I keep putting in my cart to order then I take it out figuring STS will be here soon and why get another heavy lifting dvd at the same time. With all my other bills, I guess 45 bucks isn't going to kill me.

For now, I'll continue looking on ebay, I managed to get Boot camp/ME for 7 bucks with shipping!

I especially love PUB. I see a lot of improvement when using it. As a matter of fact, am going to do it today amidst Hurricane Ike preparations! Need something to take my mind off of that! My bench and weights are out and waiting for me :) I like PLB too - everytime I do it, I think - yeah, that was nice. Should do it more often. Then I always to PUB and something different on the legs. Who knows why.

I just did PUB last night. I absolutely love this one! I've had it for years and every single time I do it, it NEVER fails to give me DOMS!

Lately I've been adding on the pushups from GS Chest and Tri's after PUB. It's a great finisher to really fry the upper body!

I just did PUB last night. I absolutely love this one! I've had it for years and every single time I do it, it NEVER fails to give me DOMS!

Lately I've been adding on the pushups from GS Chest and Tri's after PUB. It's a great finisher to really fry the upper body!

Are you part machine Allison? I'm fried after PUB that I know I couldn't do a pushup as I hardly have the strength for the ball work. You're amazing girl!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.