^*^*^*^PYGFO^*^*^*TGIF 12/14

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today was run with my friend and Core Max1. "Oh, quit your groaning!"
Tomorrow is yoga. So glad it is Friday. I am worn out from this week.

Allison--I AM proud of you for doing Kickbox! Is your knee better?

Michelle--I am just teasing you about the CK. You need to get that one, girl!

Vicki--We don't get snow here much, just occasional ice, which is scary to drive on.:eek:

Liann--Good to see you back with us. Sounds as if you are right back into exercising with full force!:)

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hello. Yesterday and today both are called "Ship Pack & Crunch"! There is a 40 foot shipping container leaving on Sunday that all of us in Uganda are sharing. Getting stuff we need over there is such a chore, since we're always limited in what we can carry on the plane. So, our whole organization across the country decided to split container in order to get some of the stuff over there that just won't fit in luggage. For example, one girl has been there 6 years and wanted to bring over her books. Those are small items, but when added together, you're overweight on luggage.

I'm getting new couches--hurray! My old ones are dead in the African dust. I also put on a whole case of pickles. And I'm finally getting a med ball! Yippee. I've had to just use a dumbbell up to now. I never could justify putting 8 pounds of deadweight in a piece of luggage, but on a container it doesn't matter! :) (They don't weigh it--you just pack it as full as it will go.) I'm also sending a new freezer--great for freezing veggies that I can't get at home and buy in the capital (eg broccoli).

Anyway, we packed and labeled all our own stuff yesterday, and I am SORE today. Good thing I"m in shape or I'd have never made it. DH gets to help load the actual container today and tomorrow. Yikes for him.

Good morning PYGFOers!

Well it took me 2 and a half hours to get home from work yesterday. (It normally takes me 25 minutes) D*amn that snow! It was a disaster. They let us out of the office at 1pm because it was so bad but that didn't help much. The worst part was NOTHING WAS PLOWED!!!!!!!!!!! x( Seriously, in the 2.5 hours I was driving home, I never ONCE saw a single plow out. I'm still livid about it. I've never experienced anything like I did yesterday in that snow. It was just beyond awful.

I should have worked out when I got home but I was just in such a fowl mood from the drive and so hungry and tired that my SO and I just vegged out for the night. We drank wine and sat by the fire and had a deliciously sinful chicken pot pie for dinner. Made with heavy cream and everything. Sooooo bad but yet SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. I fell asleep watching "A Christmas Carol". I'm such a Christmas dork.

I hope to do 4DS Bootcamp cardio plus all the upper body from 4DS tonight. I haven't done any lifting since Monday so I'm craving it! I'm still feeling the effects from all that kickboxing I did on Wed.! I love it! I realized I love kickboxing drills--just don't give me kicking and punching combos. BORING! That's why the 4DS kickbox is so awesome. Full of drills!

Ok, back to work. Hello to those above and anyone who follows. See ya later!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Good mid-morning ladies!

Allison - I hate driving in snow! It took me an hour and a half to get home the other night and that was enough. I can't imagine 2 1/2 hours - ughhh.... And what is with them never plowing until after everyone has driven home??? The roads around here were just awful too. It's so frustrating. :( I'm glad you made it home safe!

Laura - Sounds like you have had your work cut out for you with packing! I can't even imagine! I haven't been on here too regularly - when are you heading back?

Have fun with yoga tomorrow Gin! I really need to start fitting that into my schedule!

Good Afternoon All,

Well, I finally feel a little better. I just finished the cardio blast from 4DS KB/BC. I haven;t done much cardio (or anything) lately but this is exactly what I needed to get rid of my stress:D

I have asked DH and kids for a high step for my b'day/xmas. Hope I get it. i have been dropping hints since the road trip:p

Allison and Vicki - Please send some snow down our way (Atlanta). It has been in the mid 70's all week. It just doesn't seem like Christmas with the warm weather. My friend sat out in the sun with her bathing suit on and actually got burned!!

Tess - Have you gotten rid of your cold yet?

Hello to everyone else..

Carolyn

Hi everyone. I am sorry I've been MIA lately. Still dragging. I went to the dr. today and I have a sinus infection and bronchitis/bronchial infection. I am at home today just trying to rest. I made some chicken noodle soup when I got home, that always helps. I wish I could sleep but I have a conference call I have to be on at 3 and I need to get ready for it. I am reading every day and keeping up with all of you but I just haven't had the energy to checkin and I feel bad not spending time to say a little note to each of you. But I am thinking of you and missing you guys. Hopefully next week I'll be back to myself.

T

Hey Girlies!!!

Liann: Funny, I was reading the question about ebay on the OD forum and ironically I just spent a ton of money on the Wii and games for it. Now I'm kind of nervous. I have ordered stuff before and had no problems, but boy this was alot of money! What kind of stuff do you sell? BTW, glad to see you posting!! Miss ya when you're not here.

Tess: I was just about to call you after I read the thread, but I see you are having your conference call at 3:00, so I will either call you shortly after, of things get hairy the rest of the evening because I have Nutcracker tonight and the call time is 5:30, and I still have to get myself and Dom ready, then I'll talk to you over the weekend. I really just wanted to say huge THANK YOU!!! You know why you silly girl!!! Oh, and please get better soon. I can't even believe how badly you have been feeling!!

Gin: Ice is the pits! We had a big ice storm last weekend. If you want me to send you some of the 9 inches of snow we have here, no problem!

Carolyn: Same to you girl. Just say the word!! I do understand though wanting to feel like it's Christam. I can't imagine sunbathing right now.

Allison: I am so glad you have decided you like kickboxing ( or at least drills) I love it!!! I always feel worked out afterwards!

Laura: Good luck with that packingmax!! I tell ya, I can't keep up with where you are at any moment! I can't believe you are actually preparing to go back to Uganda! It seems like you just came home on furlough. Good gosh.

Robin: Wherever you are, I hope you are having a good day!Same to you Michelle and Heather.

Okay, I taught class this morning, but I still want to try and get a little heavy UB work in, I'm just going to do my own routing for Shoulders, Bi's and Tri's today. So, off to the dungeon I go!

Wish me luck tonight, hopefully I don't fall on my "arse" on stage! Hehe! How graceful!

Have a great night my friends!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.