Printing the workout cards

jennifermaria

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has already been asked, but the search isn't quite bringing up my question... I just watched the tutorial on how to print my workout cards, but when I go to my calendar and click on the STS icon for the workout card I'd like to print, I don't see the gray arrow I'm supposed to click on to show the weight selections. I've tried in both Firefox and Safari, but neither browser shows it.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer

In case you haven't gotten your answer yet....

After you click on the STS icon on your calender, there should be a selection to the right towards the bottom that says "edit workout" (or something like that). Click on that, then your weight selections should appear. From there, you click "print & save" and you'll be presented with a print window. Hope that helps!

Marcia

There is no small gray arrow for me either. Instead, click on "Show Details."

The box will expand downward, and you will see an "Edit Workout" button (among others). That will take you to your Workout Card and allow you to both change your weight selections and print the card.

Sorry! You are right, Lori. I forgot to mention that you have to first click on "Show Details" before clicking on "Edit Workout".

Thanks for correcting me!

Marcia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.