PRESS PLAY SATURDAY - NOVEMBER 29 - The Thanksgiving Edition!!

I am there as well, with of course, the challenge!!! And Carola - you have all of me, too, for that one!

GO TEAM CAROLA!!!

i dont have CC, yet, because i dont have an ipod (working on that), but i will still send all my positive energy from my workout on saturday to Carola for sure!!

Awwwww, you guys!!!!! Now you have me in tears!!! In a good way though :D

I was hoping I could join you but I surgery will be on Friday, so I will take my iPod with me and listen to CCPP from my hospital bed on Saturday.

I will be thinking of you panting and sweating your way through the workout while I am kicking back in bed with the oh so terrific hospital food - blech :confused:

Ha, I am already turning my surgeon on to CC, he was asking me today what I was listening to while I was waiting for him :D

I'll be joining in on CCPP! I'll send all my positive energy from my workout to Carola too. I just finally got caught up on the boards, my best wishes to you Carola.

i dont have CC, yet, because i dont have an ipod (working on that), but i will still send all my positive energy from my workout on saturday to Carola for sure!!

Gayla,

I don't have an ipod either. I downloaded the workouts onto my computer than made cds and use my MP3 player or just pop into my cd player and turn up the volume so I can hear it while riding my bike! ;)

Maybe you can try that?!?!?!

I will also be joining in Saturday!! I will be thinking of Tanya (doing CCPP for the first time in a LONG time) and Carola!!!!

Team Carola checking in....with a question: Does anyone do this workout on the treadmill, walking instead of running? I was thinking about that using my Cathe vest for that extra "oomph" instead of the elliptical?

I'm going to try walking on the treadmill this time around, but I've never done it before. I assumed I could mess with the incline to make it harder (don't have my vest yet...unless DH is giving it to me for our anniversary...cross your fingers!!)

I'm going to try walking on the treadmill this time around, but I've never done it before. I assumed I could mess with the incline to make it harder (don't have my vest yet...unless DH is giving it to me for our anniversary...cross your fingers!!)
Some may find it odd to ask for that for your anniversary, but I bet everyone here thinks it perfectly normal ;) Let us know if he come through for you! It make a great addition to a TM workout - more than you may expect.

Jodi!

That is exactly what I plan on doing, playing around with the incline to add intensity, I cannot run (bummer, my hip will not let me), so I do the itrains with Grace and even if you walk you still get a kick butt workout! I will be joining you on Saturday!

I've walked Press Play before and even walking, it's a killer workout. Just really crank those inclines on the hills and walk as fast as you can for the sprints! I think I still managed to do five miles walking it.

I'm joining Team Carola Saturday as well.

I'm kicking this head cold to the CURB and gearing up for the TM Saturday!!!

Gayle

Team Carola

I'm up for the challenge again.

Carola, you are amazing and inspiring! I'm sending healing vibes your way. Keep up the positive attitude!

You are such an inspiration!!!

Becky

Oh boy -- this is going to be an AWESOME Press Play Saturday!! :D

Becky, how is your DH? I've been praying for him.

Thank you so much for asking about my DH. He is doing pretty good. He just had a "Sleep-Deprived" EEG yesterday. His seizures always happen when he is asleep, so they wanted to see what happens in his brain as he falls asleep, I guess. They hooked up a bunch of electrodes to his head and did certain things like flashing lights in his eyes etc. to see what his brain waves would do. His neurologist believes from his past CT scan that he had a "slight stroke" over a year ago during his heart failure episode. But we won't have the results for a few weeks.

So we just keep a positive attitude and try to constantly remember all that we have to be thankful for.

There is ALWAYS something.

Becky

I'm in on the Elliptical.

After not reading the boards much, I am out of the loop, but CAROLA I hope all goes well for you and I will dedicate this workout to you.

I will also co dedicate this workout to Karenvictoria and her Mom . Karen is a fellow Cheetah friend, and her Mom is having very serious health issues.

I'm in...

...I bought PressPlay this weekend (have all of the Cardio Coach). Looking forward to the new workout - will do it today (Friday) as today fits best in my rotation. So I'll kick it off. Carola, sending you support and seeing you radiate well-being and a clean bill of health. Go team!!

If it's for Carola - I'm in! I'll be on my bike on a trainer! Yes, Carola - you've always been an inspiration - even more so now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.