Premix missing?

ReneePruitt

Cathlete
Hi there,
I am looking for the premix easiest to the hardest on the Tabata DVD? Maybe someone has asked this already but i have not found the answer I was looking at the premises in the description and could no wait to try this one but when i go to do it i cant find it. I counted even to the 15 and 16 and it isn't on my DVD. Is it hidden on there?

I'm pretty sure I remember Cathe changing her mind and not doing that particular premix. Think she said that she made the step recovery blast harder (or longer maybe?) for the easier tabata (#3) to make it more even with the others.

For me I think combined with the blast, #3 is actually the hardest.

Last edited:
I can't answer your question, Renee.

For Tabatacise, I think the most difficult segment in #1, though. Zenara is correct, as Cathe mentions that #3 is the "easiest" (relatively speaking, of course).

Well i know it sounds silly but to get my but motivated to workout, sometimes I will go to shop cath . Com and click on the description to watch the DVD to hear the music and watch it to get "inspirired" I'm tapping my toes heart races and I then clicked on the premixes to see what is the options I'll have on that workout and on that one it had the premix of #16 easiest to hardest 3,5,4,1,2
#17 hardest to easiest 4,2,1,5,3
#18step blast only
Or something like that, not sure the numbers and it don't matter, I'm just suggesting that maybe well I hope it don't sound snarky since texting doesn't have a tone. I'm not trying to be but if the two premixes isn't really available on the disc that we have shouldn't someone delete that off your thingy there as a choice? I'm just wondering cause I thought because of that being there it was saying that option was available to me. Just wasn't sure if they noticed. Or thought maybe I was missing something. I have been known to over look things so thought maybe it could have been somewhere on the screen and if it had been a snake it had bit me kind of thing. I have been like losing stuff lately and so not seeing something clearly wouldn't be out of the norm either. So hope I don't sound like a snot or smarty pants.
But if it's not on there, Crap !! Cathe that would have been an awesome mix!! O another question in case anyone sees I'm not good on these DVD things my tabata DVD when I try to play three or more it sticks so how do I "clean it " or what do you do to repair it if u have to? My afrerburn is like that and I hardly used that one to. They are my rarely used cause they to hard for me but I'm just now getting to where I'm giving them a go. Thanks for the help

I'd have really liked it if we were able to pick and chose / mix and match eg pick any 2 tabatas - rather than doing the same premix of 2 (or 3 or whatever).

And, I'm no expert, but I sometimes polish my dvds when they stick - glass cleaner and a soft cloth. Worth a try!

Justine x

In terms of picking and choosing according to preference, intensity, length of the work out, "level of difficulty" etc.... Downloads meet the demand.;)

With download exercisers can pretty much customize workout with many options:):):)

The blender is free to download.

HTH:)

In terms of picking and choosing according to preference, intensity, length of the work out, "level of difficulty" etc.... Downloads meet the demand.;)

With download exercisers can pretty much customize workout with many options:):):)

The blender is free to download.

HTH:)

What type of computer are you using? I successfully downloaded the WB, but it won't run on my Mac. :rolleyes:

"O another question in case anyone sees I'm not good on these DVD things my tabata DVD when I try to play three or more it sticks"

Hi Renee,
I had trouble with my tabatacize dvd sticking as well and contacted Nancy with customer service - she replaced it right away free of charge as all Cathe DVD's are guaranteed for life.
Take care - and you're not a snot!!:p (I had to giggle at that as I say things like that too)
Jamie

Thank you Jamie! Lol well you know I live how we have texting however it doesn't have our tone in there. So at times people might sound snarky or mean or snobby when they are not meaning to be. And you can't tell some times.
Course some people are cruel or snots cause they like to be. :)
Thanks I will see if I can ask them about that! I did not know it was lifetime. That's cool!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.