Pre-Order Ripped with HiiT™

SNM Videos

Administrator
10256547_10152453549172162_6691487029025388821_n.jpg

Pre-Order Cathe's Ripped With HiiT™ by clicking on the following link: Cathe Friedrich's Ripped With HiiT Workout DVDs

Ripped with HiiT™ is a 7 DVD discount bundle (all DVDs in one case) that can be pre-ordered now for only $69.97 That's only $9.99 per DVD! Plus you get Double Free Worldwide Shipping (details explained below)! You can also order Ripped With HiiT™ as "Digital Downloads" or you can get a special discount for ordering both DVDs and Downloads.

This series is truly the best of both worlds. Heavy Weights and HiiT Training...the ultimate combo to get ripped and lean! Estimated to Ship Fall 2014.

Three Ways to Order:

1. DVDs Only - $69.97
2. Digital Downloads - $62.97
3. DVDs + Digital Downloads - $89.97

Double Free Shipping

Get Double Free Shipping, which means if you order any of our other in-stock DVDs with your pre-order, we will ship your current in-stock items worldwide for FREE now. When your pre-order DVDs are available in the Fall, they too will ship for FREE Worldwide! Coupons can't be used for pre-sale items, but your order total will count towards the coupon minimum requirement for current in stock items you also order with your pre-sale order.

Just an Additional $20 Gets You Both DVDs and Downloads:

For just an additional $20, you can get both my 7 new DVDs and Downloads.

Pre_Order Now at Cathe Friedrich's Ripped With HiiT Workout DVDs

I am really looking forward to this series and hoping that the workouts clock in at 45 minutes or less to fit into my mornings! My order is 130720. :D

I ordered mine #130706. This is a early birthday present for me, happy 40th. Cannot wait to get them!!!! Thanks Cathe.

I'M GONNA GET RIPPED WITH HIIT!!!! (#822 :D)
Got a snazzy Cathlete T-shirt for 20% off too :p;)!
I've been excited about new Cathe releases before; but not like this!!!! I AM FIRED UP!!!!

I'M GONNA GET RIPPED WITH HIIT!!!! (#822 :D) Got a snazzy Cathlete T-shirt for 20% off too :p;)! I've been excited about new Cathe releases before; but not like this!!!! I AM FIRED UP!!!!
I got a tshirt, too...a black on that I'm going to transform with a sharpie like Cathe did for her last workouts....I love how that looks. :)

Wow - was I first in line?!? My number was 700! (My order was completed at 2:04) Cool. :) Looking forward to this collection!!

Yes burnmarie. That is how I understand it. I still ordered even though I have the demand service. I am leaning towards just keeping Cathe live since I have just about all Cathe's DVD. With this said I did not want to miss out on the presale. If I still have the on demand when these new dvd's come out then I will not order the next presale!!!!

Yes burnmarie. That is how I understand it. I still ordered even though I have the demand service. I am leaning towards just keeping Cathe live since I have just about all Cathe's DVD. With this said I did not want to miss out on the presale. If I still have the on demand when these new dvd's come out then I will not order the next presale!!!!

I am thinking the same thing, I may just keep Cathe Live. I think I will preorder and drop the on demand next month.

Apologies if this has already been covered but when does the pre-sale end? I can't pre-order at the moment thanks to conference and travel but I shop to once I get over the hump.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.