Pre-Order My 4 New Workouts - Estimated To Ship In December 2023

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
4PackDVDs.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I’m so excited to let you in on a little secret! FOUR NEW WORKOUTS have already been filmed and are being edited as we speak. Yes, you read that right! The cast and I snuck back into the studio and filmed FOUR NEW WORKOUTS! I am super excited to share the details with you, and of course, get them into your hands as soon as possible!

These four new routines are not part of a “series”, but instead are stand-alone workouts to add to your current fitness routine. Choose one or two that work best for you or simply choose them all! No matter what, you’re sure to get super sweaty, super fit, and see some amazing results!

So, let’s talk details! This round of filming included two intense cardio routines and two challenging weight routines, and I can’t wait to tell you all about them!
Total Body Barbell: Get ready to grab your barbell and get right to work! In this challenging, solid-weight routine, you’ll use your barbell for each exercise to challenge your muscles from head to toe. A mix of isolation exercises, compound exercises, and a play on reps and tempo will keep your muscles guessing. You’ll start with lower body and work your way through all the different muscle groups, finishing with core on the floor. A few bonus exercises have been included for days when you want to hit the legs and glutes for an extra round before calling it a day!

Killer Legs: Who doesn’t love Leg Day! The title says it all for this tough, lower body focused workout! In this routine, you’ll use moderate to heavy dumbbells to target the legs and glutes with a variety of fun and effective exercises! Various tempo changes will help to turn up the heat as we burn up that bottom line! To add a bit of extra sizzle, a fiery barre bonus has been included with this workout! You’ll use your STS Bars, mini ball, and firewalker loop for this barre bonus, and I promise, you’ll remember it the next day! A chair can be substituted if you don’t have STS Bars.

Gloved Up & Sweaty: Get ready for action in this nonstop, revved-up kickboxing workout! You’ll kick, punch, and jump (if you want to) with a mix of fierce and familiar movements that have been stirred up and supercharged so you can just get in and go! Boxing gloves are used in this workout to add intensity to every punch and although recommended they are not required. An energy-packed jump rope bonus has been included to take your cardio workout to the next level. This jump rope bonus can also be used as a stand-alone mini-cardio routine! Although we will use actual jump ropes in this bonus workout, you can modify without one if you choose.

Cycle Power: Strap or snap in and let’s go for a ride! This low impact, indoor cycle workout is jam-packed with climbs, sprints, jumps, and flats in both seated and standing positions. A fun new soundtrack will help to keep you motivated as you pedal and sweat your way to the finish line. I can’t promise the path will be easy, but it will be worth it!

Whew! Now I can reflect.....I did order all 4, even tho' cycling is my least favorite form of cardio machine, I
do have a bike and it was only $10 more to get the 4, so a better deal I think. and I have all her other cycle ones as well. I chose Priority mail again, cause I thought what's the chance of my dvds getting lost 2 times in a row! :) (probably shouldn't say that) It was like $18.00 to use UPS and I think that's crazy!

At least the wait won't be as long.....hopefully.........

Good questions Lannette. My initial thought was "of course there will be premixes & chapter points (works better with On Demand) but also for me as I can rewind easily to the start of a set or easily skip a set if I want. But then I remembered you had reminded us awhile back that not all the Shock Cardio workouts offered premixes. So I'd like to know too! I've come to appreciate these options sooooo much that I'd like to be reassured they are there. However the bonus options implies there will be premixes & chapter points.

Additionally, the overall approximate length of the workout is important to me. An hour long spin workout is too long for me. All other Spin workouts have shorter premixes so I'm hoping this does too. And hour plus Total Body workouts are too long for me too, so again I'd appreciate having an idea of the length.

Last edited:
Whew! Now I can reflect.....I did order all 4, even tho' cycling is my least favorite form of cardio machine, I
do have a bike and it was only $10 more to get the 4, so a better deal I think. and I have all her other cycle ones as well. I chose Priority mail again, cause I thought what's the chance of my dvds getting lost 2 times in a row! :) (probably shouldn't say that) It was like $18.00 to use UPS and I think that's crazy!

At least the wait won't be as long.....hopefully.........
I calculated the cost of the 3-bundle with shipping vs the cost of the 4-bundle ... it's a $5.05 difference... will probably get the 4-bundle but it's a toss-up as I seldom use Cathe's spin dvds ... they're too long & too intense for me. Any ideas on how to lessen the intensity besides doing a shorter premix?

I hope lightening doesn't strike twice with shipping for you ;) ...

The Shock Cardio workouts are not
Lannette, do you mean that the Shock Cardio workouts are not chaptered? Mine are
chaptered, or at least the workouts in my Shock Cardio notebook are…..ex: Circuit
Blast, Cardio Core Circuit, etc…. There were a few dvds awhile back that were not
chaptered good at all……I think Lean Legs & Abs, Great Glutes, Rockout Knockout…

That would be a total game changer for me if they were not chaptered as the more recent ones, but I feel that they will be….I hope they answer…..soon…..as I would
need to re-think my order….because if there is minimal or no chaptering, I don’t think
I will want.

Last edited:
I hope lightening doesn't strike twice with shipping for you
Ain’t that the freakin’ truth???

I double checked again, and all the dvds that are labeled Shock Cardio are
chaptered, on dvds & in the blender. But as I mentioned above, the few that were
not chaptered good, were (IMHO) Rockout Knockout,Great Glutes, X10, Lean Legs &
Abs, & Flex Train. Rockout was chaptered ok I guess…but there is an old kickboxing
one that didn’t even have the separate warmup chapter…never could figure that one
out.

I have been doing some investigating Shock Cardio….they are chaptered, but there
doesn’t appear to be any premixes …..actually they are chaptered pretty good, in
looking at Circuit Blast, Cardio Core Circuit…..etc….as examples.

over on the Facebook page, she mentions that they all use a barbell in that one, but
that the workout can be done with dumbbells, as shown in those cases in STS2.

she also uses the term “premixes” a couple times.

Lannette, do you mean that the Shock Cardio workouts are not chaptered? Mine are
chaptered, or at least the workouts in my Shock Cardio notebook are…..ex: Circuit
Blast, Cardio Core Circuit, etc…. There were a few dvds awhile back that were not
chaptered good at all……I think Lean Legs & Abs, Great Glutes, Rockout Knockout…

That would be a total game changer for me if they were not chaptered as the more recent ones, but I feel that they will be….I hope they answer…..soon…..as I would
need to re-think my order….because if there is minimal or no chaptering, I don’t think
I will want.
Thanks so much for correcting me! I just checked and saw the chapters! I will definitely get more use out of these thanks to you pointing out the chapters. I edited my post to hopefully avoid confusion.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.