Pre-Order Cathe's New Ice Series?

What did you buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping the lifting ones may be offered as a sub package as I was hoping to get the entire package, but just cannot afford it by then as some other life essential$ have come up. lol.

I'm hoping the lifting ones may be offered as a sub package as I was hoping to get the entire package, but just cannot afford it by then as some other life essential$ have come up. lol.

Elsie, great idea for those that are only interested in the lifting ones :)

I, too, have every single Cathe tape and DVD she has ever made including STS. In DVD and vhs. I have converted all my vhs tapes to DVD.

Of course I jumped on these in DVD. Since I don't know how to download stream.

I ordered the DVD! I love all her workouts I have everyone of them I think! Every since I discovered Cathe I had Always preordered! I know exactly that i will love them. I can not deal with streaming or down loading them right now. I do not have the space in the room I have my computer in to workout there and I do not have the ability to stream it into my family room and can't afford it. I think the price for the down loads are great though! I just love my DVDs much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the DVD! I love all her workouts I have everyone of them I think! Every since I discovered Cathe I had Always preordered! I know exactly that i will love them. I can not deal with streaming or down loading them right now. I do not have the space in the room I have my computer in to workout there and I do not have the ability to stream it into my family room and can't afford it. I think the price for the down loads are great though! I just love my DVDs much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renee, I hear you on the steaming. Internet is suck where I live :( I would never workout, lol! I love downloads and dvd's :) I do have downloads but use my dvd a lot more than I do downloads.

So I'm taking a rest day today. I was up all night with my older DS. He is sick with a stomach bug . I'm feeling funny today too. I'm hungry, but no matter what I eat, I'm not full and I feel like I'm going to be sick later too. Ugh! Let's hope I'm wrong. I'm hoping it's just because I'm exhausted.

BB tomorrow. ME is on deck.

So I'm taking a rest day today. I was up all night with my older DS. He is sick with a stomach bug . I'm feeling funny today too. I'm hungry, but no matter what I eat, I'm not full and I feel like I'm going to be sick later too. Ugh! Let's hope I'm wrong. I'm hoping it's just because I'm exhausted.

Awww…you must be exhausted :( Hope your DS feels better soon (((HUGS))

Ohhh, I feel for you. Sometimes, it's painful being a good Mom. Rest up!!

None of the above. Although, the concept is exactly what I would buy if I were choosing a strength/cardio program.

I found my yoga. Not surprisingly, I had to fail at it numerous times before it took. Perhaps I should say "is taking..."

Enjoy Ladies! I'll still google all those clips, for sure!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.