I am trying to order the $69.97 bundle but it appears that "free shipping for over $50" does not apply to this pre-order, is that correct?

That's correct. We only offer free shipping on the pre-sale DVDs only. Because of the weight, we don't offer free shipping on any combo that contains the bands or loops.

Will the bands work well for taller people? I find that I can't do things like overhead tricep presses with resistance tubing because of my height - the one I have don't stretch enough.

Will the bands work well for taller people? I find that I can't do things like overhead tricep presses with resistance tubing because of my height - the one I have don't stretch enough.
Hi jojobean, it really depends on the exercise and how tall you are. Most band exercises can be done by almost everyone regardless of height, but there are some exercises that would have to be modified if you are very tall. The tallest of our cast is Jenn D., and I think she is 5ft 8 in.

Are the glute loops all the same size around (circumference) or are the different levels of resistance partly reliant on each loop being bigger or smaller in circumference?

I've already preordered the the DVDs plus loops & bands and am not planning to change my preorder, but I've read reviews of other fabric loops and apparently some manufacturers make the "easier" resistance loops bigger and the "heavier" resistance loops smaller in circumference in order to make the resistance levels different. Some people like this, while others don't.

So I guess my question is, are Cathe's loops all the same circumference?

Hi bayerngirl, sure, we plan on selling the bands eventually on Amazon, but this can take anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks after the pre-sale orders ship. The price, of course, will be higher than the current presale price.
How much more will the bands be on Amazon? The yoga mats/tubing are the same price on Amazon with free shipping.

Hi bayerngirl, currently we have no idea when or at what price the new bands will be sold on Amazon for. But the price will certainly be much higher than our presale price.

Are the glute loops all the same size around (circumference) or are the different levels of resistance partly reliant on each loop being bigger or smaller in circumference?

I've already preordered the the DVDs plus loops & bands and am not planning to change my preorder, but I've read reviews of other fabric loops and apparently some manufacturers make the "easier" resistance loops bigger and the "heavier" resistance loops smaller in circumference in order to make the resistance levels different. Some people like this, while others don't.

So I guess my question is, are Cathe's loops all the same circumference?
Hi amberdawn, all of our looops are pretty much the same size (within 1/2 inch), but you shouldn't assume that all fabric loop bands that you see on the web are made the same because they are not. We spend a lot of time sourcing the material used in our products so that they have the right elasticity and also are the right length for most users.

Cathe has over 30,000 hours of teaching experience, so she knows what to look for in finding just the right bands for our workouts so they have the right elasticity and don't fall off when being used in a workout. With our loops, the length is not a factor that determines the resistance of the band. Instead, it's the material that is used and the thickness of the material as well as how the loop is made.

I think it would be good to add this to the description or FAQ because I'm sure it will come up often. Thanks so much for answering this !!
Hi amberdawn, all of our loops are pretty much the same size (within 1/2 inch)....
.......With our loops, the length is not a factor that determines the resistance of the band. Instead, it's the material that is used and the thickness of the material as well as how the loop is made.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.