Prayers For ReneePruitt

Hello all, I am on my way to WVa to take my baby to rest in his real dads family blots. I just saw all the responses here. I have a hard time speaking but I can type I guess. I just wanted to thank you. Last night was hard it was the viewing of my beautiful boy. He was only 23 , I find mornings and night are what kills me. But what helps was when my mom past he was so strong for me and strong about God and what is tragedy I have to remember there is a reason for it all. He even told me his wish is to fall in love and have kids but if not he'd be ready for God to take him home. I found out last night there was 100's of people to see him and hug us. People my age told me about how he would help them in there yard, sit and talk for hours about God and how hard life was. My baby did find life difficult. But he tried to see things in a positive light. I will come back when I can without crying to give details. I still can not believe it. I keep thinking in the mornings I had a bad dream but then realize it is real so real, then I am lost again. I know people keep saying ill see him one day but honestly I know that but I have to wait a lifetime to hold my baby again. I can't breathe is all I can describe and at times I don't want to breathe. But I have a 25 year old who has a soul if a child that still needs me. And my baby Ryan would tell me to stop crying. Tomorrow they will put him to rest in the ground and that is gonna be the hardest thing ever. Please keep praying my friends. Thank you

Renee it may not seem like it now but know that you and your family will be ok and will get through this. Keep your faith and remember all of the good times you spent with him on this earth. Your stronger than you know and he will never leave you, he will always be with you :)

Renee, I am just so sorry. I wish had the powers to change things for you. May the angels watch over you during such a tragic and sorrowful time.

Renee-

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers to help you through this most difficult time.

Diana

Renee, I just can't begin to imagine the pain and grief you are going through. Please know so many are lifting you and your family up in prayer. Many hugs.

Prayers to you and your family and friends, and all who your son touched. I am so, so sorry for your loss and hope you gain strength from everyone's words here.

Oh Renee! This just breaks my heart. I am so sorry I'm just now seeing this. Words can't express my thoughts but know I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. Ryan sounds like he touched so many people in such positive ways. I wish I could give you a big hug right now. God Bless his heart!

Hi y'all

I just want you guys to know the out pouring of love I been reading here on fb and from people I didn't know only ryan new has touched me and made me look more to what he did not the problems he had. He did believe in God, he told everyone even his friends his age they all tell me Ryan was always telling them about the love of God and he made them all laugh. It helps

Im so sorry, this is very hard time for you, God help you with this pain, I have 4 kids and they are my life. God be with you.

Last edited:
Renee, I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray that Ryan's strong faith is a source of strength and peace for you. You are in my heart and prayers.

hugs

I am so very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the pain you must be in. I personally do believe in G-d. I do believe that Ryan's faith has carried him home.

I do not want to tell you that it gets better, I don't think that saying that makes it better, sometimes it makes it worse. Every time the pain wells up count five things that you loved about him the most. This way you can hold him strong and clear in your heart.

I am praying for his soul right now, but that said, it sounds like he has it all sewn up and probably doesn't need another prayer from me. But, hey, an extra one for the road.

I am so sorry to hear about your son. But I am also rejoicing with you that where he is there is no more pain or suffering. I am praying for you and your family- that God will fill you with His peace that passes understanding!
I am so sorry.

Renee - my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so, so sorry for your loss. The Lord will help you get through this.

*hugs*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.