Prayers For ReneePruitt

janiejoey

Cathlete
Renee wanted me to post this:

Re: I left this message on FB as well Quote:
Originally Posted by janiejoey
I saw your post that says "I Can't breath". And read some of the posts. It sounds like something horrible happened. Giving you prayers and hugs.

Love you Sweetie,

Janie

Jane my baby got in a wreck last night, he didn't make it. Please tell others for me and the thread to the Mac also. I can't yet.

Sorry you guys giving you bad news like this, but Renee wanted you all to know.

Janie

Last edited:
Renee,

My heart goes out to you. As a mother too, I can't even imagine your pain that you are going through. I'm so sorry for your loss and the heartbreak you are feeling.

Love you,

Janie

Renee,
My deepest sympathy to you. Praying for you. So very sorry that you have to endure this loss. Jen

Renee, I am so sorry and cannot imagine your grief. I pray your faith will get you through and that The Lord comforts you.

Renee, I am SO very, very sorry for your loss. :( Sending you lots of warm heartfelt cyber (((hugs))). May your son rest in peace.

Renee I'm so sorry to hear of your loss; I can't even imagine how horrible it would be to lose a child you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Renee, I am so sorry about your loss. Praying for you & your Family to give you strength at times like this.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.