Prayers and thoughts please!

Liann...sending you good vibes from everybody here. :) Can you feel 'em?! I have complete confidence she will do fine. :) Hang in there.

Just an update - mom had a Cat Scan done yesterday and she goes back to the doctor on Monday. They are going to make the call then whether or not to operate on the wrist. Please send all the anti-operation vibes you can muster! :)

will do. hoping for the best for your mom.

Lianne .. sorry I am just reading this .. sending positive vibes and healing prayers for your Mom .. glad she's gotta a hard head!! ;)

Hi Liann,
I'm first seeing this now. Sorry to hear about your Mom. :( I wish her the best for a speedy recovery. I know injuries are tough. Sometimes not being able to do the things you want to can be worse then the pain. It sounds like she's got a great family for support (we know she's got you for starters :D).

Hi Liann,

Sending well wishes for your Mom. It's so scary when something happens to our parents.

Hi Liann,

So sorry to hear about this & I hope your mom is doing better today. I'm sending lots of positive thoughts & anti-surgery vibes your way. Please continue to keep us updated.

Kel

Liann,

I'm very sorry about your mom:(
She will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted on her.
I pray she doesn't have to go through surgery.
She sounds like a strong woman:)

Sorry to bump this back up again, but wanted to let you guys know that she is going in for surgery on Tuesday of next week. The bone just isn't healing right and they need to do something to stabilize it and keep it together so it can heal. Her poor hand is still all swollen up, so I'm really hoping this procedure will finally give her some relief. Anyways, I wanted to thank all of you for your prayers and sweet wishes. She really appreciated that! :)

Oh Liann, I'm sorry it's come to this. I'll keep your mom in my thoughts and prayers, and please feel free to bump it up again to keep us informed on her progress. {{{{{Liann}}}}}

More prayers then :) At least it sounds like an easy fix. She sounds like a spunky chic who can't be held down by a bum hand! Hope this makes it good as new! Thanks for the ubdate.

Oh, I feel so bad for her :( You just don't realize how much you use both hands till you can't use one. ((HUGS))

awww, I'm so sorry your mom has to have surgery. (((hugs))) to her.
My thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.