Powerstrike Mil. 1 & 2

RE: Found them!!!!!!!! Powerstrike Mil. 1 & 2

Melissa - Awesome, I am glad that got back to you so quickly. I didn't have a response today but resent after 5 today -my original message had been sent back on 22nd after they closed office for holiday so not sure they'll see that one!

Bummer you have to wait a week but they are worth it, at least I know PS2 is!

Jen, Just wanted to keep you posted. Ilaria emailed me today and said she found a couple copies and will mail them out ASAP. I am so excited. Melissa

I did PS2 this morning and OMG…omg it was awesome. I don’t think the dusks will be settling on this one anymore, it is priceless. Its’ definitely an one weeker w/o and a keeper :p :p

Teddygirl~

Is PS2 a lot of lower body? I can't wait to get mine. I am acting like this will be my savior for my lower half which seems to do its own thing regardless of what workout I do. Melissa

Both PS1 and 2 are great upper AND lower body workouts, but 1 seems to be more intense with upper body, and 2 seems more intense with lower body.

PS3 just kind of........sucks. LOL

Oh, and don't do 1 or 2 on a full stomach. haha.

Can someone please tell me how long the cardio portions of Powerstrike Mil 1 and 2 are (not including warm ups or cool downs)?

Thanks!

I have no clue, but it's not broken down into "cardio" portions.

To be honest, practically the whole workout is cardio inducing - especially those leg routines. You'll have to experience it to understand. It's brutal. :)

Sorry I was so vague. What I meant was, is the cardio 45 min, 40 min, etc. Like Cathe's Imax 3 is 60 min but 9 of that is warm up and 5 of it is cooldown, etc. I know Millennium 3's cardio portion is 40 min and Millennium 4's is 47 min, I'm just wondering what are the lengths of cardio from Vol. 1 and 2.

When I looked at my vhs 1 says 64 minutes and 2 says 65 minutes. I thing they have instructional part in the beginning. On the video fitness website I believe a review says aprox. 55 minutes. Melissa

I think my PS2 just says a one hour like fit@home says in her previous reply... and I just did this one on Saturday so you'd think I'd be able to tell you but the truth is it was the first time I did it so I was more concentrated on the workout and didn't pay attention at all to time - i just know i was drenched in sweat when I was done. PS2 is an awesome workout & get got confirmation from Ilaria that they have my check for PS1 & going out in the mail today! WOO HOO! I'm so happy....

of course I also just purchased LIC, BM2, Gym Style Legs, and Rythmic Step+ Interval Max + Maximum Intensity Cardio yesterday & have confirm from Cathe these went out today also... i'm going to be in workout heaven!

Lord have mercy - I haven't had a good day to try it. I did, however, preview it today (after my morning walk), and I am definitely going to try to do it tomorrow! It looks GOOD!!! And bonus - LOW IMPACT! :7

Keep me posted please! I have been e-mailing back & forth with Ilaria. When she e-mailed to confirm PS1 was mailed I e-mailed back thanking her and telling her how I had to post on here to figure out how to get it and that lots of people had replied and/or read the thread. I also told her that it seems everyone like 1 & 2 the best and we want more like those. She seems really, really nice. She asked me for the website so I have it to her and pasted the thread link into the e-mail too. I wanted her to read to see what everyone likes in hopes we'll get more like PS1 & 2 in the future! :D

It is amazing to see all of your excitement about the Powerstrike workouts. I heard about them about 18 months ago from this site. I got them right away.

I still do them just as much as day one. I haven't got sick of them at all. I must say that I think 1 and 2 are the better of the four, and then I would rate #4 better than #3. I got #4 about 2 months ago.

I will be doing these workouts forever. I just wixh Iliara would put them on DVD format.

I use 2# hand weights when doing these, too. I agree with another poster here that said, even though #3 is slower there is an advantage to the way the muscle gets worked better.

These kickboxing workouts are just awesome for the core and the arms and the legs and the butt. Well, lets just say they work the entire body and they do not use much space.

Enjoy your powerstrikes!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.