Post your STS 2.0 questions here!

Thank you, Cathe, for all of your detailed and thoughtful answers to everyone's questions.

But dang it, it sounds to me like the new dip and pull up bars are NECESSITIES! Lol. Going to save my pennies starting now so I can order it when it comes out. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

And your arms look so awesome on the DVD case. You are such an inspiration to us all!

Cathe, thank you for taking the time and having the patience to address our questions, concerns and requests.
My question is in regards to the Boss bands and loops. I don’t have them, and they are listed as optional for this series. I’m wondering what the modification would be. I’m asking because I’m willing to invest in the bands if they provide a greater challenge than the modification. Work, work!!!!!

The original turbo tower and the fit tower are extremely similar. You can use either one for the same exact benefits in this program. There are no differences with how it’s used.
Thanks Cathe ! That's kind of what I thought. actually I like the FitTower better than the other
one I had......feels more stable, at least to me.

We’ll be posting a pic either tomorrow or shortly thereafter of me doing these dips (with the assistance of the fabric band to help make the dips easier).

Aha ! That's funny, because as soon as I saw the picture of the bars, my brain went immediately into "overdrive" and thought, "I wonder if there would be some way to hook the fabric band over
the bars to do "assisted dips" :) and there you mentioned it !! Now, I am wondering, for storage
sake, will the bars sit under the FitTower when not in use? :) Running out of storage space !

BTW, that case is so darn cute !

OMG. Cathe's answers make me even more excited for this series! I hope the user guide is released a bit earlier than the workouts so I can start planning. I think I will do each phase for 4 weeks like Cathe mentioned to start. I will probably incorporate HiiT, Tabata, and Step as my cardio.

Thanks for doing this QnA, Cathe as I do not do social media.

OMG. Cathe's answers make me even more excited for this series! I hope the user guide is released a bit earlier than the workouts so I can start planning. I think I will do each phase for 4 weeks like Cathe mentioned to start. I will probably incorporate HiiT, Tabata, and Step as my cardio.
IKR?! I think this is going to be the best series yet. I think I am going to go for short but hard cardio (HIIT/Tabata) since Cathe is recommending 20-30 minute sessions. Also thinking it might be a good time to dig out some of my 30-Minutes to Fitness cardio workouts. KCM is needing more love in my house.

+1!

You’re welcome! I love how you plan to incorporate cardio ❤️

this dip bar is good for that. We’ll be posting a pic either tomorrow or shortly thereafter of me doing these dips (with the assistance of the fabric band to help make the dips easier). It’s a wonderful way to do them and promotes great strength in the chest and triceps.
I hope you will be posting this pic soon ! I am dying to see how that will work.....Will there
be other exercises as well that will be a "different version" kind of exclusive to the dip bars
if that is the version you choose to do, or any other that uses the band to assist? I need
all the "assistance" I can get ! :)

In one of the answers Cathe said the goal was 8 reps for each exercise. Is that the case throughout or just for the strength workouts?

Thank you, Cathe. I hope you're still popping in to answer questions. Can you give us an idea of what the soundtracks are going to be like with this series? Will they be similar to, say, LITE and XTrain? Thank you!

Thank you, Cathe. I hope you're still popping in to answer questions. Can you give us an idea of what the soundtracks are going to be like with this series? Will they be similar to, say, LITE and XTrain? Thank you!
Hey Kellyro77, good to see you on the forums! Not Cathe here, but I don't think she's responded to this thread in 2-3 weeks. However, she mentioned somewhere that soundtracks are similar to her last few series.

STS 2.0 Equipment List:

As mentioned, there are many different pieces of equipment used in the STS 2.0 Muscle & Recovery Workout Program, but multiple options will be given so that you can perform the exercises in this program using the equipment that you have available.

Necessary Equipment:
Step with your preferred number of risers risers or weight bench
Wide range of dumbbells
Resistance tubes with handles
Fitness mat

Optional Equipment:
Barbell with plates
Stability Ball
Barbell pad with security straps
STS bars
Turbo Tower (or Fit Tower)
Fabric Boss Loop
Fabric Boss Band
Firewalker Loop
Sliding device
Chair
Wall anchors for resistance tubes
Mini Yoga Ball
Micro-Load gloves
Mini Step Mat
Cathe, I don't have the Fit Tower or Turbo Tower. What would be a good substitute? Especially with the Fit Tower workouts.

Love that there will be 60- and 90- day rotations for STS 2.0, but will it be 60 or 90 days of just 2.0 or will other workouts/series be blended in?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.