Please Vote For Me

Another vote from me! Always happy to support a fellow Catheite - esp when you look so fabulous!!!!

Good Luck!

I totally agree. Some of them are just too obvious, like number 1 for example?!! Whoever said a more athletic pose isn't hot? You look great and I voted for you! Good luck!

Clare

I know "moi" would never stuff a ballot box }( , but if you are voting as a "guest" what would stop someone from returning, say everyday and casting yet another ballot? Kind of like the Idol shows where you have to call a phone # to vote.

Hello Linda,

You definitely look more best out of all of them, but the picture does not show your face. It could be a hindrance as people vote on faces as well as bodies.

I voted for you, good luck.

Yen

>I know "moi" would never stuff a ballot box }( , but if you
>are voting as a "guest" what would stop someone from
>returning, say everyday and casting yet another ballot? Kind
>of like the Idol shows where you have to call a phone # to
>vote.
>
>
>Hey Dave,
Even if you don't sign in (I couldn't since I'm not registered there--like you said, I'm only a "guest") the system will not let you vote again from THAT computer. It recognizes the I.P address. So I could go home and vote from my home computer or run over to my co-worker's computer here at the office and vote again I guess. There are ways around it. I'm just way too lazy though!! :p
>
>

Allison

Linda,

You certainly got my vote!! I can't believe you are 48. It gives me hope at age 53 and soon to be 54.

Bev

Great pic...sooo much definition! Keep up the great work! GOOD LUCK!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You guys are great! A lot of you mentioned that my face isn't showing. I don't know what's wrong, because there ARE other pictures along with a story (where I praise Cathe). If I figure it out, I'll let you know. Thanks again!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.