Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest

Actually they are not quite yet filming, although the third installment is supposed to be released next summer. At least that is what I read in the paper today.

I've been waiting too long for this movie. Ihaven't seen a movie on the big screen in 2 years but I plan to see this one. It's already marked on the calendar!

Savvy!

BTW, I was reading a review of the movie online somewhere and they said Jack was more off a swishbuckler than a swashbuckler...LOL Too funny. I love the way Johnny Depp plays this character.

I want to see this one so bad! I saw #1 and loved it but I think dh was ho-hum about it. I don't think he will want to see Dead Man's Chest. (Nadine - are you out there? Is it a date???)}(

I LOVE Johnny Depp! I have adored him ever since 21 Jump Street. (OMG! Am I showing my age??? :eek: )

I "third" this review :). LOVED Superman Returns--and that's saying a lot, considering I wasn't even planning to see it (much less TWICE).

I have to admit, I liked it better than Pirates, although I still liked Pirates and plan to see that again too :).

Jennifer

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.