pilates

I like the Stott pilates. They rate them from 1-4, 4 of course being hardest. I like the band and ball ones. Stability ball challenge is good. You can also view clips on their site stottpilates.com

If you're fairly experienced with Pilates, I'd recommend Hilary Burnett. Her workouts come in several different levels and she doesn't have long pauses for explanations between exercises - you just flow directly into the next one. You need to know what you're doing for this though and already know the finer points of technique - otherwise you'll get lost pretty quickly.

I also like the Stott videos (although some of them are heavy on the explanations so the flow isn't great) and Mari Winsor's videos which have good instruction.

Stebby

I like Jules Benson Total Core Pilates. Check out Trudie Styler's Pilates one. I am curious about it and tempted but so far have held off buying it.

Kristin McGee's Weight Loss Pilates
Kristin McGee's MTV Pilates Mix
Hilary Burnett's Advanced Mat Pilates
Jules Benson Total Core Pilates
Rael Pilates 27

I also hear the new 10 Minute Solution Quick Sculpt Pilates with ball is really good.

Marcy

I definitely recommend the Hilary Burnett dvd for beginners (I believe you can still buy it on Amazon.com). The Stott dvds are good also.

Josie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.