PHA2 vs PHA3

I really like all three PHAs as options for metabolic training ... there's something about switching from upper body to lower body and back that allows me to keep up with Cathe's pace ... when I think I need a break cardio-wise, I actually don't due to the switch. You might consider checking the chapters in the two user guides to compare the exercises in each workout to see which you might prefer ... the user guides give a full breakdown while the videos give you a sample. I enjoy the variety in all 3.

I like both PHA2 and PHA3. I find PHA3 especially is also a good cardio workout. Like exercise-lover the original PHA is my least favorite due to the repetition, when I do this one I tend to do the premix with only 2 repeats and then add on the Abs bonus.

I think all the of them are quite different. The first one is classic weight training moves (no frills!) and as others have mentioned you do three rounds. Number two has more variety and of course two rounds and number three uses more metabolic moves for an enhanced cardio effect. I'd say you can use the heaviest weights on number one, then number two and for three I tend to go a bit lighter because the challenge is slightly different. As others have said, get them all!!!!

I love PHA2. It’s the gem of the LiTE series, and that’s saying something, LiTE’s a great series of workouts. I’ll probably snag PHA3 on sale, although I see it has the gliders, that’s stopped me before. Not sure how’d they do on my floor surface (textured fake hardwood, if that makes sense.)

Not sure how’d they do on my floor surface (textured fake hardwood, if that makes sense
Try placing a soft/smooth rag or cloth on your floor & test it out. Also try a paper or plastic plate or even a plastic bag or one of those furniture slide helpers if you have a set. We have rubber puzzle mats over vinyl flooring - neither takes gliding well - so I purchased a small rug for gliding - works great.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.