Perspiration Inspiration! - Sweat Activated T-Shirts

SNM Videos

Administrator
602163_10151550712422162_482022652_n.jpg

Our new XTrain t-shirts come with hidden messages on the t-shirt. Using sweat activated technology, Our XTrain t-shirts show your work to everyone as you sweat through the shirt. A hidden message appears letting you and everyone around you know just how hard you're working.

Order or learn more at: Click Here

I'm going to get the "take that" one:) I love when Cathe says that in her DVD, makes me smile every time!

I third the request for tanks. I only work out in those (on modest days - otherwise it's just sports bra ;)). I get too hot to work out in a t-shirt.

Eva

sizing

so I'm guessing if they're 100% cotton they won't wick moisture away....just wanted to follow up on someone else's question about sizing...what do M and L equal?

I think the shirts are awesome but I do have to agree that having them in tanks would be nice. I never wear a t-shirt while working out.

Please make these in tanks. I never wear tees for working out. I would also like a clarification of sizing, especially because sizing varies so wildly these days. super-stretchy material is a good solution, Please!:)

I got mine yesterday! (No Excuses!) From what I understand, they are "baby doll" (?) t-shirts like the "Cathlete" t-shirts. That style has more of a cap sleeve and is not a regular tee. Also, the cotton is more light weight. I think it will be fine for working out for just one hour. It's not like I am going to be working out in it for hours and therefore be totally uncomfortable. I will be able to handle it for just an hour workout.

I got mine yesterday! (No Excuses!) From what I understand, they are "baby doll" (?) t-shirts like the "Cathlete" t-shirts. That style has more of a cap sleeve and is not a regular tee. Also, the cotton is more light weight. I think it will be fine for working out for just one hour. It's not like I am going to be working out in it for hours and therefore be totally uncomfortable. I will be able to handle it for just an hour workout.

Thanks for the explanation about the sleeves. Still, no dice for me. I can't stand anything on my shoulders like that when I'm working out. In fact, now that I think about it, I don't own anything with cap or short sleeves, even in my regular wardrobe.... but most especially not for working out and running.

What a shame they don't offer them in tanks. I'm also in agreement with the person who said they like color. I don't like gray anything. Sorry to be so picky! ;)

I like tees, tanks, sometimes I even work out in long sleeves :p I'm thinking that the hidden message is going to show up better on the dark grey than on brighter colors. Can't wait to test it out!

Jenn is probably right about the color choice but I would LOVE to see a tank in this also! Maybe even before the Road Trip? ;)

I think the shirts look awesome and are a fun idea, but not something I will purchase.

I have a bit of a different opinion, for what it's worth. While I do work out in wicking t-shirts, mine are cheap ($5 Danskin from Wal-Mart). My running shirts are nicer (technical fabric and cool colors), but they're still ones I can get for a good price (Kohls clearance + coupon).:p If I'm going to pay over $20 for a shirt, it's going to be one I can wear when I'm NOT working out.;) I do have a Cathe shirt, and I wear it proudly (because I would love more people to find out about Cathe). I really want an STS shirt, and I would like an X-Train shirt as well--just not sweat-activated.

Edited to add: If I went to a gym, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!!!!!!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.