Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 9/9

This morning I did Cathe Live Kick Butt Boot camp, 36 minutes, 233 calories, heart rate average 120, max 158, 1,261 steps. I wanted to try Coffey Fit Raw Tubing Works, so planned this accordingly. This was not an easy workout. Ouch! Kelly did a great job putting this together and you are pretty much sitting most of the time. 45 minutes,(40 actual as I stopped after each exercise to write) 174 calories, met 3.5, heart rate average 99, max 150, 1,023 steps. Total time was 81 minutes, calories burned 407 calories.
I used Cathe's weights on Kick Butt Bootcamp. This is the second time I have done this one. I will do the Total Body Giant Sets 2 she is doing tomorrow on Friday or Saturday.
Coffey Fit Raw Tubing Works is done in tabata rounds. 8 rounds for each exercise with the last 3 rounds of each being a burn out. She uses a stability ball, tubing, and a loop band.
Bench press tubing on stability ball 8 rounds 5 then 3 burn out fast reps
abductors stability ball and loop band seated on ball 8 rnds 5 the 3 quick burn out sets
crunch on stability ball 8 rounds, 5 then 3 burn out sets
biceps curls with tubing on stability ball 8 rnds 5 curls then 3 sets quick run curls
triceps kickbacks seated on ball tubing 8 rnds 5 sets then 3 run kickbacks
adductors stability ball between knees 4 rnds of holds then 4 rnds of pulses
lower abs 4 rounds of reverse curls with stability ball between knees then 4 rounds of straight leg with ball between feet to hands (this was tough as I was using my weighted stability ball

I had to make a trip to Sprouts to pick up some more So Delicious coconut milk yogurt (unsweetened). I found when I get the large cartons that the unsweetened has no sugar grams which makes me happy. I keep thinking I will make some more of my own. I picked up some cans of coconut milk for it. I also wanted some more Kombucha tea. I have started getting a bit particular about the brands on that too. Health Aid and GT brand are my choice ones. Particularly the ones with Cayenne and ginger. I was using Kevita and their have been a lot of sales on it, but found reading the label that they add stevia to it and that is why it seems sweeter than the good stuff. I see no necessity for that.

Valerie, it seems that men, maybe because they weigh more?? can eat a lot more. I wouldn't say they are more active. In some instances they are less active if they have an office job. It seems you are both pretty active most of the time. My husband seems to snack a lot when he is off and watches television. He is back to monitoring his food a bit. I suggested instead of skipping lunch (he is like me with no breakfast) and a lighter dinner for awhile. Fruit for snacks instead of baked goods. So that is what he is trying. I thought his suggestion of maybe skipping lunch would not be good, as some of his work days are near 10 hours and he is mostly on his feet walking.

Carolyn, I used to love Kick Punch and Crunch. It has been years since I have revisited it. It was one of my introductory videos to kickboxing and so much fun. Yesterday was a day where I kind of lost it on eating. I did that long cardio and a few chores around the house then had some yogurt with protein powder, a tablespoon of enjoy life dark chocolate chips, and unsweetened coconut flakes. Then took off for the nursing home. I got home around 5 oclock and I was famished. I ate a whole box of Blue Diamond almond crackers pepper jack cheese. That happens sometimes. I probably would have just ate a piece of fruit if I didn't have those crazy crackers around. I bought them because my 4 year old grandson loves them and Sprouts was having a buy one get one sale. I still ate some dinner even though after that I was not so hungry. Today I wanted to get gas and go to the store and it was 1 and I still hadn't eaten. I grabbed a few strawberries and picked up a nutrition bar at the store. So, I was good till I sat down here to have my yogurt and kombucha tea. That means I went 16 hours fasted before I had the strawberries. That is pretty normal for me.

Deb, I mentioned the same thing to my husband as I carry a heavy shoulder bag on the same shoulder all of the time. When he takes pictures or cuts my hair, he is always trying to make them straight and it is uncomfortable to me to be in that position. When I hemmed dresses and did a lot of sewing I discovered my leg discrepancies. I hope PT went well today.

Judy I always like Burn sets. thanks for the reminder. I will pull it out when I get back from this trip. I get the kick box ones mixed up. I always liked KPC , but haven't done it in while. remember Hard strikes & I'm quite sure I have it but for some reason the kick box based ones run together. for traveling I tend to grab disks in a package so brought Ice. with the elevation, intermediate is just fine.

so a whole box of crackers.... you ARE human. that's what happens if I get too hungry or if I shop when I'm hungry. everything looks good. fruit tastes good but I need to pair it with some nuts or string cheese or it doesn't help my hunger much. when I am truly hungry, sweets don't appeal.

ETA.... I will add to this as no one has added on this morning. deb where are you? Lori hope your conference is done and you are getting back to normal.

yesterday I ended up doing a 10 min on the rower, then the warm up and floor work from chiseled upper body. we were getting some landscaping work done yesterday and left to do major shopping while they were working. shopping takes close to 4 hours with the drive there and back, plus 2 stops. the wind picked up in the afternoon and the short fence we'd had the landscaper put up is not going to work. it was wiggling and rattling to the point we thought it would blow away, and yesterday was just afternoon wind not, a storm.

all the dirt they'd loosened when they knocked down the weeds was dry and with the wind became a dust storm. DH opened 2 windows on the lee side thinking it was OK, but it was not and we had half an inch of dust on Everything. didn't notice t right away so some major clean up. they will put down fabric and gravel over hopefully today because the weeds are big and persistent and way to much to handle with Roundup. when weeds dry out in summer they are a fire hazard. so our fault with some bad ideas that we hope can get it fixed today. landscaper probably will be unhappy but we will pay him in full, it was not his mistake.

Last edited:
Good morning,

PT was good yesterday. They used something that had little stinging things, along with heat, then what they called an ultrasound, where the person used some goopy stuff and just like the ultra sound wand, went over the area for about 5 minutes. Switched me to heat instead of ice and added another exercise.

Valerie, that's terrible what happened with the landscaping, fence and dust etc. I hope they can figure out something that works better. I agree, it was not the landscaper's fault. I had to LOL about how different you and your DH's eating habits are, but hey, that is what makes things interesting. I am also one of those people that could eat constantly if I did not consciously stop myself. One of my favorite snacks is Triskets with string cheese, and grapes or apple slices.

Carolyn, KPC is one of my favorite KB Cathe workouts too. :). I remember a few years ago, I asked about intermittent fasting on one of the NG phone calls that they have while doing a program and they kind of brushed it aside. It was when it was just getting some notice. Funny how things become more favorable after a while.

Diane Sue, that KCM with the tubing sounds tough, but interesting. I have never found any unsweetened yogurt in stores around here, even the co-op, which has pretty good healthy things. I would definitely say that men lose weight a lot faster and easier than women. My cousin (49 year old male) just lost 4 pounds in one week, cutting back on food he normally eats. I used to do the 16:8 intermittent fasting when I was working, It was a lot easier to do then. Now that I am home all day, I think it would be really tough.

Hi to Judy & Lori,

Take care,

Deb I am waiting on the contractor to get back to us. so sitting here, waiting.
I get big tubs of unsweetened non fat greek yogurt. Fage brand is what bought yesterday. Costco's Kirkland brand not available. the Fage is a BIG tub but I got it at Costco and sometimes they amp up sizes must be 40-50 oz at least. 5.99. Isprinkle on a little brown sugar but yogurt itself is not sweetened. fine with fruit and some sliced almonds. for me a tsp of brown sugar on top is sweet enough, much less than in sweetened versions.

yes MEN! they skip a meal and lose 3 lbs. they have more muscle mass to begin with and are generally bigger so what is a "serving size" gets set in our minds, even if its too much for women. not to mention even the restaurants serving portions that are 4x or more even a man should be eating. women have more fat and less muscle. there is something different about how men can lose weight. seems like a teensy cut back and they drop. for me it is a struggle no matter how little, I stay the same, and have to get to 1200 or less and work out or nothing happens. I use a smaller plate, and arrange things nicely and include fruit or vegie slices and some hummus, cheese, and a few crackers.

the workers are here and taking the fence down . they were understanding of the situation. they live here and work in the wind so they knew what we were talking about. the other risk is last night the wind changed direction suddenly and blew opposite. if it blew like that and took it down, it could hit our glass slider and OMG what a mess that would be. the door is not that close but the wind is intense and fence panel is like a wing and could fly anywhere. we will sleep better with it gone and will re think it next spring. expensive mistake but why compound the problem by letting it multiply into others.

Last edited:
Today I did Cathe Live Jabs and Abs, 50 minutes, 337 calories, met 6.1, heart rate average 127, max 164, 3,644 steps. I realized after starting that my inner thighs are sore from yesterday, which is not surprising from how I was feeling with Kelly's tubing works. Also my abs are sore, which is rare. I almost quit on the abs portion of Jabs and Abs because of how sore I already am. I guess I really got worked yesterday :) So, I just added Coffey Fit Raw stretch, met 2.0, 63 calories. This really helped with the soreness. Total time was 78 minutes, calories burned 337.

Valerie, I should know better than to buy that flavor of cracker. I need to find another one that my grandson would love. I don't care for the cheddar, maybe he would like that one. That is too bad the dust all blew into the house. Weeds are so hard to eradicate. I put round up on the grass in the cracks and at the end of a planter that the lawn keeps trying to spread to and it just comes back. When we had landscaping done at one of our homes, the landscaper cleared out our planters keeping what I wanted and replanted some new stuff. He said anything that got on the established plants might make them look bad for a bit, but they would come back. So I guess Round Up is a temporary fix unless you keep at it over and over. I have used stump killer on some things that I absolutely wanted to get rid of like small trees coming up that we did not plant.

Deb, I remember them using ultrasound with the goop on the wand after injecting my shoulder area area with needles for some kind of therapy years ago. It did not help me though. I left one time when they had done the needles and the therapist was off so I went home and had a massive headache for days. After that experience I decided I had had enough of it. All dairy, even non-fat has lactose so it would have sugar grams in it even unsweetened. So, a little would be expected.

Today I did X Train Chest, Back, and Shoulders rounds 1-6. That was 53 minutes and 217 calories burned. Average heart rate was 107 and maximum heart rate was 140. After that I met some friends from my old job and had a great visit with them. Today is my birthday so it was a nice gift.

Deb, I’m glad that PT went well. I’m not surprised that they switched you to heat therapy now. My SIL who is a PT has given me the same advice after the initial use of ice.

Valerie, that’s too bad about the landscaping project. It good that you saw the problem right away and can have them fix it.

Diane Sue, the raspberry swirl pound cake that you made last week inspired me to try it. I’m making myself a birthday cake :). One of our friends had a birthday yesterday and I plan to give part of the cake to him.

Hi to Judy and Lori.

I need ideas. I was chatting with a childhood friend who is my age, 70. My SIL will also be here in a few days and she has had both knees replaced and does no exercise. both have joint problems. Friend is having joint problems so I think arthritis is worse for whatever reason..... , no activity, bad genetics, picked wrong parents. she had a hip replaced a year or two ago, and maybe a partial knee soon. says she cant hardly raise her arms over her head. a lot of joint distortion in hands. I was talking to her about range of motion, balance, and weight training. doubt she will ever heft much weight but if you don't use it ….you will lose whatever is left. I suggested KCM's Getting Started. I think my friend would benefit from yoga and light weight training but not sounding like she is too receptive. anyone know an older person who is staying fit? I looked at collage under senior and there are a number of choices but a personal recommendation would be better .
Our fence is down and packed up , and they are doing the graveling now so things should be up beat from now. we can Roundup isolated weeds if we can't pull them but these are incredibly tough and nasty. not your standard dandelions! some are spiny and deep rooted and a fire hazard when they dry out. we killed everyone last year and they were back in force this spring. we killed all of those and a new crop emerged.

Valerie, Tracie Long has a good workout for seniors and those with limited mobility. The name is Platinum Fitness for Seniors. I ordered it for my husband from Total Fitness DVDs and you can see a preview there. This is one that he doesn’t mind doing on his own. I have mentioned Jane Adams Gentle Yoga that has 7 different practices. The yoga seems accessible for many people and she gives slow clear directions. I ordered that one from Amazon. The other easy yoga that I have is Susan Tuttle’s Breath of Life Yoga 2. She uses a chair and a Fitness band. This one also came from Total Fitness again for my husband. With the Parkinson’s he needs to work on flexibility in addition to what he does with his trainer, and these all work for him. Your SIL could probably do parts of the Tracie Long. The workout has seated, standing with a chair, and floor segments. She could choose to do some or all sections.

Reactions: WD
Caroline thank you for the suggestions. I will pass them along. Happy birthday tyo you. Good you had a pleasant day
t's hard to watch people I care about sit back on their butts and do nothing but complain. My sister is another one ...does nothing. so that's 3 people and I know more. no one I'm talking about has anything very difficult like Parkinsons. they all have most likely deconditioning, sarcopenia ( muscle loss) , and osteoarthritis and have sat on their butts for 50 + years.
I don't think anyone can say for sure that you are debilitated because you did nothing, but for sure, if you don't use it... you lose it. I think all of us here, everyone!!, is exceptional for what we do. no good choice for anyone to do nothing. they all have loads of time, workout space, and no serious health problems, or other obligations. JFDI!

almost forgot, did 35 on the rower, some pushups, band work, and high reps abs. busy day, but all the problems are being handled.

Last edited:
Good morning,

Only PT exercises yesterday. We went to see puppies yesterday, so darn cute. They are only 6 weeks old, so they will not be available to take home until 4 more weeks. We are looking for a submissive male. The "Queen" will not lose her royal status to some puppy "upstart" LOL. :).

Valerie, I have never seen a non-fat unsweetened yogurt. I need to look at the Fage brand again. I realize that the plain yogurt does not have any sweeteners added, ( like the ones with fruit) but I always thought they had some percent of sugar content listed in the ingredients due to the sugar in the dairy product itself. Good that you got the fence situation straightened out before anything really costly happened.

Diane Sue, nice workouts! Yes, some sugar content is due to the milk sugars is expected, but some have really low, like that Ziggys ( sp?) one.

Carolyn, Happy Birthday! How nice that was to celebrate with old friends.

Hi to Judy & Lori,

Take care,

Hi Everyone,

Wednesday I went for a 2 mile walk with my neighbor then I did X10 Fat Burning Circuit and XTrain 100 Rep Challenge, Biceps & Triceps. Yesterday I did a 40 mile indoor ride. It took a little over 2.5 hours. I didn't plan to ride that long but once I got started I wanted to keep going. That was my longest indoor ride this year.

Deb-That's great that you are going to get a puppy. I can't wait to see photos!

Valerie-you are getting some good workouts in this week. I get the kickbox workouts mixed up too. I don't think I've done KPC yet. I need to put that on my to do list.
My husband can lose weight just so easily, all he has to do is cut out cookies and junk food. Most men I've known are the same way. More muscle mass and testosterone seems to keep their metabolism up.

Diane Sue-Great workouts!Those Blue Diamond crackers are so good! I used to eat those all the time when I was doing long bike rides and marathon training. I would eat them by the box too.

Carolyn-Happy Birthday! Great job with the XTrain workout!

Lori-I hope you are having a good week.

Judy

the bacteria that are mixed into milk break down the lactose ( milk sugar) into glucose and galactose and other products of fermentation. gives yogurt its tang. it probably used to be a way to preserve milk before refrigeration was wide spread. Greek yogurt is strained to take off the whey leaving it thicker and creamy. there is tiny amounts of natural sugar left in the end product. some sugar and unfortunately calcium is lost in the straining process. I'm not sure what makes the different brands of yogurt more or less tart. I remember not liking ziggys. maybe the flavors? I like the plain nonfat best.
I use it as a sub for sour cream in cooking.
Yogurt is concentrated milk. a lot of protein and a minimal amount of sugar left from the fermentation process. I want that protein, and you don't get anywhere near that much from the yogurts made from non dairy milks.

plain yogurt has a few grams of sugar left from the breakdown of lactose, and I'm fine with that. plain yogurt is clearly not sweet. I usually buy Kirkland but Fage is good. it is a 56 oz container, so breakfast for a week easily. I add my own fruit. the bulk size yogurt are along the bottom of the dairy case under all the individual cups. a store cannot possibly carry everything! so many choices.
puppy shopping must be a thrill. puppies are so darn cute. good to think about how the personalities will mesh.
Judy that is quite a workout. I can't even stand an hour riding indoors. agree, if men even think about losing weight, skip a snack for a few days, they lose. so unfair. I used KPC a lot when I first got it. I got tired of it. newer kick boxing ones I like and like all the premixes and bonuses, but I can't remember which one is which.

This morning I did IMAX 2, intervals 1-8 and 10. My time was 54 minutes with 373 calories burned. Average heart rate was 126 and maximum heart rate was 150.

Deb, that’s great that you are looking at puppies. I use Siggis plain yogurt or Fage nonfat greek yogurt. Siggis is also a strained yogurt and has the same texture as Fage. I use it as a sub for sour cream.

Judy, 2.5 hours is an impressive indoor ride! I like the X10 fat burning Circuit. KPC feels easier than some of Cathe’s other kickboxing workouts to me although I like the others also. It is a little long but there are premixes to shorten it which is what I did this last time.

Valerie, nonfat greek or Icelandic yogurt (Siggis) is a good substitute for sour cream. I have a WW recipe for slow cooker chicken tikka masala that is almost identical to the Cooking Light version except that it uses yogurt.

Lori, I hope you are doing okay. Hello to Diane Sue.

Today I did Cathe Live Total Body Blast with step an ball from yesterday's live class, 59 minutes (53 actual), heart rate 107 average, 149 max, met 5.3,316 calories, 2,113 steps. I then did Live Quick Fix Cardio first 22 minutes and stretch to make 25 minutes(had the next roofer come so cut it short) heart rate 134 average, 167 max, met 5.9, 163 calories, 1,936 steps.
Total time today was 84 minutes and calories burned 479.
The guy that came today was recommended by the roofer yesterday because he deals with building and repairing sunrooms, screened rooms and patio covers. It is going to cost some dollars :( But, he showed me pictures he took of the problem. 1365 dollars. Sheesh. We could use a break. The first roofer I had come out couldn't hardly speak English and they just mailed us a price quote and I doubt what they were wanting to do would have fixed much of anything. It needs the flashings and water diverter on the sun room replaced and everything resealed. The corner where the diverter has a cut out of it is rotting wood and pushing water up under the roof.
Total Body Blast with Step and Ball breakdown
Step with two risers each side, they have 5,8,10,15# dbs and a stability ball
begins with alternating lower and cardio
Cardio plunge lunge
reverse lunge off step 12# dbs
straddle jump 8,8,4 ,4 reps
uneven squats pyramid up 10#, 12#, 15# I think each is 16 reps as I lose count at times
3 sets wide box jumps
standing squats 15# dbs (Cathe says you can go heavier if you have heavier weights) 24 reps
1 arm burpee
squat toss 10# db 32 reps
3 sets spider climbers 4 tempo then 16 reps 3rd set does 24 reps
power turn squats 7's then 4's
sumo squat 15# db pivoting then facing front side to side repeated several times
side to side across the step with a knee up
cross back lunges 15# 32 reps alternating
at 25 minutes get mat and ball
chest and triceps
seesaw push ups with ball 16 reps
overhead seated triceps extensions 12# dbs 16 reps then 8 reps with 10# dbs
close grip press on ball 12# dbs 24 reps
dumbbell flys 12# dbs
push ups on the floor
Back and biceps
sweeper curls 15# dbs
1 arm row 20# (they use two dumbbells to get 20#) 16 reps
incline curls 12# dbs 16 reps
preacher curls 12# dbs 12 reps
pullovers 12# dbs (I used 15# dbs) 12 reps
Shoulders
2 rnds using 5's and 8's
incline front raise 8# dbs rnd 1 5#dbs rnd 2
seated rear fly 8# dbs 12 reps second round 16 reps
lateral raises 5# dbs 12 reps
finish off with two sets of overhead standing press 10# dbs 12 reps and 8 reps
at 44 minutes core with stability ball
ball exchange, sit up twist, banana hold, alternating leg lift, plank roll ins (I used the regular stability ball today as no way was I going to be a warrior and use the weighted one again today ;)

Carolyn, I had a hard time saying no to that raspberry pound cake till it was finally gone. :p I didn't care about the chocolate chip one so much. I think I still have some of it in the freezer. Some of the greek yogurts are so thick that I do not care for them for mixing in bone broth protein powder or most protein powders. It just makes it that much thicker. I can literally pour the So Delicious Coconut milk yogurt. What I made was a bit thicker because I put a teaspoon of guar gum in it. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday.

Valerie, I think when I was researching making my coconut milk yogurt they said longer fermentation makes it more tart. It can also make it a bit thicker. I imagine the milder flavored yogurts have some kind of thickener used in them. I think the Icelandic has rather a nice flavor. I use Fage occasionally. I have not tried any of the almond milk yogurt that So Delicious makes. It might be good. My mother used to make her own cottage cheese and separate the whey. I wonder why it is not as tart as yogurt. Maybe the bacteria is different because it is still aged. Tracey Long has different workouts that or meant for longevity and mobility. I have picked up a few from my library to do.

Debbie, you are so good with your dogs. A new puppy would be great for you and fun training :) I ordered a glass nail file for Gerties claws that is curved. I am hoping it does a bit better job of filing her nails than the metal one that I use every morning. At least she just lies there and halfway naps while I am doing it. I have purchased Siggi's yogurt a few times. Does it have more fat in it? Things like cream and higher fat dairy have less sugar and lactose in them. That is why cream is allowed and used on a ketogenic low carb diet.

Judy, nice job on that long ride. I know there are times when I am doing a workout not planning it to be so long , but once I get going I don't want to stop :) Really the total calories of the whole box of those crackers is not particularly ridiculous. My son in law bought Kentucky Fried Chicken last night and I was shocked when I looked up one Crispy Chicken Breast. Not that I ate all of the Crispy coating, but I could have had a whole box of crackers. I had that and the green beans and couldn't resist one of the biscuits. I have not been the best at eating lately as things seem to have been a bit off all the way around with so many things going on.

Diane Sue, great workout. Total Body Blast looks like a good one. The pound cake was delicious. I used an old recipe and made some tweaks so it was sort of an experiment. I gave a third of the cake to our friend and I will freeze the rest in individual servings.

Anyone else having problems with my fitness pal? At first I only got a blank white seen with blue edge on my tablet and tried clearing cache,restarting, deleting the app and reinstalling. It didn't work. So I used my cell phone. Then my cell phone did an update and mfp won't load there now. I had to get on it on my computer to log my food after lunch.b

We got our landscaping finished this morning. looks good, landscape plastic with a heavy layer of gravel over it around the house. for a short distance. I don't like plastic but the weeds are tumbleweeds or Russian thistle. it comes up everywhere and grows extremely quickly. not possible to yank out unless you get it very small, and it keeps coming up spring and summer. we will not be here full time, and it is too big to yank out in a month. there are other weeds that grow aggressively on disturbed ground. we will still need to mow or use roundup on the driveway in spots but that's OK. we want a clear stretch of rock around the house in case of fire.

we did a mt bike this morning not very long about 2-2.5 hours. wanted to check back in with the landscaper before he left.

Yep, KFC is one high calorie meal. pretty stunning when you look and then think of how many pieces you could eat.

Siggis was more sour than any yogurt, plus I think it was a full fat version. it was a fruit flavor I didn't like. I don't like the mouth feel of full fat. I was trying to remember some other fat free plain yogurts. Chobani? that is popular here. never saw Yoplait plain. a load of Icelandic and new greek style brands.

I don't know how cottage cheese is made... rennet? rennin? to cause the curds to form? I need to look that up. I don't remember

Valerie, that is great that you got your landscaping done. It's good that you have taken into consideration chances of fire with the rocks around. A lot of people would not think of that. When I was a child and my parents bought Kentucky fried chicken it seemed we all ate piece after piece of it. No one thought about calories and fat :)
I didn't remember my mother ever using rennet, so I looked up cottage cheese recipes. There are quite a few that heat the milk and use vinegar to separate the curd. I remember liking the cottage cheese when my mother made it.

Good morning,

Only PT exercises yesterday. That, and babysitting for 5 hours with a 4 year old, and a 6 year old.

Judy, wow, that is a long time for an indoor ride! Good Job! :)

Valerie, what ways to do "dress up" plain yogurt, besides just adding fruit? I like unsweetened applesauce, walnuts and unsweetened jam sometimes. Just plain yogurt is pretty boring for me. I switched to the Greek style years ago, but now find I think I would like the regular plain better, like the consistency more for some reason. I have also used the Greek style as a sub for sour cream. I find the Kickbox workouts hard to differentiate too. The landscaping sounds like the way to go.

Carolyn, good job on Imax2! That workout was so intimidating to me when I first got it, that I immediately sold it on Ebay. I had done step before with a lot of different instructors, but could not "get" the step moves in that workout.

Diane Sue, it sounds like the way the roofer has explained what you need is probably good, even though it is pricey. I think Ziggis comes in full fat, which is what I bought when I had it. Have you tried a Dremel for doing Gerties nails? They work really well, and if you have a dog like Gertie that sits for that to be done, it is so fast and easy. Keegan's breeder started the litter of puppies getting used to that from about 6 weeks old, so they had no problem with their nails being done with it. I have had problems with MFP where my newsfeed page does not load. I sent them an email and they fixed it. It has happened twice now.

Lori, I hope your conference went well and you are getting some rest in.

Take care,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.