Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 10/2

I am doing a quick check in. My brother and his wife should be hear any time. No workout. It has been a very busy day and family has been here most of the day. They were going to get our sofa bed from my daughters storage building but mice had decided to nest in it. My son in law said they had urinated and messed in it. We decided to dispose of it. Too bad because it was a really nice queen sofa bed. A southwestern style we had bought when we had one of our homes done all southwestern. We ended up purchasing a new leather sofa bed. They had a hard time getting it in. They had to remove the door, a storm door and the moldings around the inside of the frame to get it in.

Deb, Horizon is a organic brand of milk. They carry several different brands of organic milk. Sprouts is pretty high on their milk prices. Even their own brand.

Valerie, my husband told me once that our last home's garage would be a misdemeanor if someone chose to break into it because it was a detached garage. It is different if the garage is attached to the house. I would imagine it is similar with a camper.

Thank you Diane Sue. About five of my moving boxes did not. come with me, but at least my DVDs ryka shoes and other stuff came. I had to buy all new bras and panties, and Frank me new padded socks
and a new heavy duty bra.

O

I am writing on a Kindle, and it messes up my writing. I have bad allergies and I take the strongest benadryl I can find. I am doing Party Rock in Step today and my lower body.

Last edited:
I did Hard Strikes with two pound weighted gloves and Pyramid Upper Body and I had forgotten how hard this upper body workout is
I am tired now

Reactions: WD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.