Pentagenarians & Beyond: 9/22/2024

Today I did Raw Fine Tuning, 37 minutes, 86 calories. I also did Flow with Mira Chest stretch and part of CDorner Lower back stretch #22, 38 minutes, 40 calories. 75 minutes, 126 calories.

Just finished Live Upper Body with Ball. I found it challenging for sure and it includes a good core section. We won't hear from my sister until cell service is restored. My BIL texted me this morning. He's flying back today, but his cars at Asheville since that's where they fly in/out of and the flights go from there to/from Charlotte. So, he's probably going to rent a care in Charlotte and drive back across. Whether or not he'll be able to find his way through the closed roads as he gets near home is an unknown. And if he does get in, we still won't know anything, because he'll lose service. There's no power outage areas that are showing anything but assessing, but I know from when we have a ton of outages here that often their systems get so overloaded they don't even try to update the outage map. I just checked their FB page and they have basically said that all of their customers with very few exceptions have no power. Basically western NC is all just a big mess. Thinking my trip which was supposed to happen in two weeks from yesterday is probably not going to happen, because they will be focused on cities/homes and not cleaning up the roads into the natural areas where we would hike.

Judy great job with Live PHA Super Sets #2 no repeats.

Carolyn great job with P30 Perfect Pump Lower Body and the Extended Stretch. Very glad you suffered no damage from the storm.

Valerie great job with the therapy work. I hope your dental appointment went well.

Hi Diane Sue.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.