On Demand/Live users - will ICE premixes and blasts be available?

joanm105

I am a very satisfied Cathe On Demand/Cathe Live subscriber, so I wasn't planning to buy the DVDs of the new ICE workouts. But will "Blizzard Blast" and other blasts or premixes be available to us via On Demand?

I know that premixes from Ripped with HiIT are not. :-( Just hoping!

They have stated that eventually all premixes will be put into the system, it just takes a lot of time. But I'm hoping that the "extras" will be put in On Demand like they did with the XTRAIN series. The 100 rep challenges and bonus abs are in there as individual workouts. (Hope that makes sense). I did not order the dvds in I have live and On Demand. I cannot wait to try them.

I am a rather new on-demand customer and am hoping someone will help me find the XTRAIN (And other series!) premixes on the system? I have all Cathes DVDs actually, but I often workout in a gym for the flooring, and can't figure out how to find individual premixes. THANKS!

I am a rather new on-demand customer and am hoping someone will help me find the XTRAIN (And other series!) premixes on the system? I have all Cathes DVDs actually, but I often workout in a gym for the flooring, and can't figure out how to find individual premixes. THANKS!
There are no premixes yet from the dvds but with the blender, you can make your own premix. They have a video tutorial on how to use the blender. Then you can put any chaptered exercise from any dvd and make any workout you want. You can save them and now share them with other and download workouts from other people. On Demand is great. The best way to get familiar with it, is to just click around and play with it. Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot! I will check out saved premixed. I've tried the blender, but my internet connection is very slow and somehow the blender doesn't play smoothly... (I live in S. Africa, and have no internet option .. there's a monopoly here)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.