OMG Rockout Knockout clip is up!

112toGuru

Cathlete
oooh that's a goodie. :D

I have two words for you...SHIP IT!

Thanks for the clip.

I will be working out to the previews until they arrive.

:eek: I discovered it, as well. :eek:

The combos look a little more complex than KP&J but fun. Lots of variety in this workout. They didn't include the heavy bag bonus in the clip, though, so it'll be a nice surprise when the workouts ship.

I can't wait to see what the bonus heavy bag looks like. I love all of Cathe's boxing/kickboxing workouts. I just did KickMax today!!!

It's time to get fierce

Knowing we are having another heavy bag segment is making want to purchase a heavy bag earlier than planned!!!:eek:

This workout is going to be fun for sure;)

I wish there was a tutorial on wrapping hands properly with band for those who want to venture working out with gloves :)

Time to get fierce :cool:

Last edited:
It is the heavy bag bonus, that is all I can see in the clip...where is the regular workout clip?

never mind I found it! :)

Last edited:
Hi Cathe!

I can't wait to try this workout! I have not had the omph to do anything under the certain circumstances, but I have to say this music sounds good and my hubby ordered me a wave master bag to get me out of my depression. I have been jogging on and off but not good at all.
I think punching a bag and kicking may be what I need right now!! Thanks and its coming in perfect time !

I know what you mean about needing to punch something. My circumstance isn't the same as yours, which I am truly sorry about. But my father just recently had a heart attack and I've been having trouble doing or thinking about anything else. So today, my husband made me go and hit the bag with him for a while, then later, I decided to do MMA Boxing with the heavy bag bonus, and I do feel a little better. But I guess it's just one day at a time. I'm hoping when I get the new dvd's, it will help motivate me more.

I wish there was a tutorial on wrapping hands properly with band for those who want to venture working out with gloves :)

i can give you a rough idea on how to do it. if you have the cotton wraps with the loop on one end and the velcro on the other just put the loop around your thumb, then wrap 3x around your wrist. keep it flat and not too tight, but not loose. then start making "x's" across your palm, maybe 3 complete x's (hope that makes sense...) and finish the last bit with 2 more wraps around your wrist, secure w/ the velcro. very rough, but hopefully you get the idea.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.