Ok...so lets hear about some results!!

mlj83081

Cathlete
Dying to get Shock Cardio...just not the best time money wise. It's been about a month since the series came out, and I'm curious to see what kind of measurable results people are seeing. Especially for those of you that have completely or almost completely replaced SC with your former cardio plan. When I get it this is what I plan to do...along w/ sts at the gym...thanx! Can't wait to hear what you all have to say!!! :D

I'm doing the STS/shock cardio rotation. 3 weeks in, I'm down 8.5 pounds and a dress size (but boy are my muscles toning up!). Happy so far

Also, I haven't really added much cardio on. I've went for a run in addition to the normal rotation only about 3 times. I have added on some yoga, but that's mostly for mood/centering/calming. I do take the stairs at work, so that helps too.

I'm less tired with these less intense/long workouts and still getting results, so I am happy!

Becky

By just doing a Shock Cardio rotation and after 3 weeks I measured myself and lost 1 inch in my hips and 1 inch my waist!! YOWSA!!! :)

Denise

I did just the cardio the first week of January and have just completed my 2nd week of Meso 1 and I am down 8.5lbs so far. I really tighened up on my eating after have a gorge-fest in December - so I know that has helped too. I just love SC!! I love the shorter workouts and the fact that they are shorter so you can tack on a HiiT after a regular SC workout and not be working out for 1.5 hours - you can fit them both in 1 hour.

Very Happy so far!!

Can't remember everything off the top of my head, but I lost about a 1/2 inch from my waist in 2 weeks by doing a combination of mostly shock cardio and a few other Cathe work outs. I have also lost from the abs, but can't recall how much.

You'll love the SCs. I've been doubling up on my cardio since I've got my daughter's wedding next week and am seeing results and feel great. (Didn't measure before and after, though.) The best part about the system is the variety and shorter routines. It's so easy to add an additional workout. Some days are greater choreography and some days just plain drills--whatever you feel up to!

First I was bummed that I only lost about one pound.
Then I took my measurements. Whoopee!
I lost 1/2 an inch from my gut.
1 1/2 from my waist.
1 inch from my hips and
1/2 inch from my thigh.

This is just one month of STS with Shock Cardio.
I am loving the rotation!

Damn, I'm now wishing I had taken my original measurements!! I am only down half a pound, but I know my cardio endurance is much better and my pants fit great!

I'm in the first week of Meso 2. I dropped 4 lbs and definitely feel tighter in the core due to all of the ab work in the rotation (in the past, I tended to skip the ab segments). This is my 3rd time through STS, and I am really enjoying the combination with Shock Cardio.

I have lost about 4 lbs also since starting SC in the beginning of January!!
It's really been a great plateau buster!!

There is a rotation called: STS Strength and STS Shock Cardio Rotation…(three month rotation)

The details are listed under the DVD/Rotation Forum (can't recall the exact name).

I've downloaded the rotation in the workout manager (In workout manager - rotation - download) and it's great. It puts all the workouts in your calendar and all you have to do is do them and tick!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.