OK I just have to ask--who's watching RH NYC?

OMG...Danielle scares the heck out of me...She made the fundraiser for the baby totally about her and disrupted the entire event. So sad and so creepy... I think that thug Danny is auditioning for a Sopranos sequel! "The Sopranos - The Idiot Years".....

I also just LOVE Teresa! When the show just started last year, I wasn't sure about her, but I've grown to love her and her family. She seems like the perfect mom/wife and does it all with humor and style. I loved that she was making her daughter french toast while in labor before heading to the hospital! (and Danielle trashed her about it on her blog, saying something about how Teresa had the nerve to give her daughter FROZEN french toast) Dude, she was in LABOR at the time! Danielle repulses me and she needs to get off the show asap. She is delusional - everything is about her and everyone is out to get her. Get over yourself.... Sigh... I don't believe a single word that comes out of her mouth. Her daughters have got to be mortified by her behavior. I feel for them.

I love Caroline also, and think these ladies (minus Danielle) would be great to have as friends. Hanging out with them, especially Teresa, would be such a hoot! Did anyone catch Caroline on the Watch What Happens Live show a couple weeks ago? She looked fabulous! If shaving your face makes you look that good, I'm getting some shaving cream and going at it!!!!!!!!

What's up with that "Kim G"? Strange... seems to be an odd match teamed up with Danielle. Wonder what she's thinking now that the episode aired...

I can't figure out Dina this year. She apologized on her blog for the foolishness Danielle created at the Brownstone, but everyone knows that the Brownstone wasn't the problem - it was Danielle being her total psycho-self.

All I know is that I can't stop watching this train wreck....!

OMG...Danielle scares the heck out of me...She made the fundraiser for the baby totally about her and disrupted the entire event. So sad and so creepy... I think that thug Danny is auditioning for a Sopranos sequel! "The Sopranos - The Idiot Years".....

I also just LOVE Teresa! When the show just started last year, I wasn't sure about her, but I've grown to love her and her family. She seems like the perfect mom/wife and does it all with humor and style. I loved that she was making her daughter french toast while in labor before heading to the hospital! (and Danielle trashed her about it on her blog, saying something about how Teresa had the nerve to give her daughter FROZEN french toast) Dude, she was in LABOR at the time! Danielle repulses me and she needs to get off the show asap. She is delusional - everything is about her and everyone is out to get her. Get over yourself.... Sigh... I don't believe a single word that comes out of her mouth. Her daughters have got to be mortified by her behavior. I feel for them.

I love Caroline also, and think these ladies (minus Danielle) would be great to have as friends. Hanging out with them, especially Teresa, would be such a hoot! Did anyone catch Caroline on the Watch What Happens Live show a couple weeks ago? She looked fabulous! If shaving your face makes you look that good, I'm getting some shaving cream and going at it!!!!!!!!

What's up with that "Kim G"? Strange... seems to be an odd match teamed up with Danielle. Wonder what she's thinking now that the episode aired...

I can't figure out Dina this year. She apologized on her blog for the foolishness Danielle created at the Brownstone, but everyone knows that the Brownstone wasn't the problem - it was Danielle being her total psycho-self.

All I know is that I can't stop watching this train wreck....!

That thug Danny wouldn't last 24 hours with Tony Soprano! He's half the man the biggests sissy on the Soprano's ever was. He'd be sleepin wit da fishes...........:D

You know, I actually swapped a couple emails with Dina on FB. She lives pretty close to me & I was asking where she'd bought a piece of jewelry.......anyway, she seems very down to earth & totally not bitchy, so I can't figure out what that opening line of the show, you know, that "bring it on" line, is supposed to be about. She seems to be the tamest of all the housewives.

I can't stop watching either. NYC & NJ are most def. my favorites. I can probably live without ATL & OC. But if they ever do a RH DC, you know I won't miss a second!

I think Dina is really beautiful, and I do love her clothes and jewelry! She's got the most beautiful blue eyes! She seems to be a very nice, down-to-earth, peace-making person - definitely the tamest.

I think Bravo edits or makes them embellish those quotes they say at the beginning of the show. When The Countess was on Watch What Happens, she said that in addition to "I don't apologize for being privileged", (I think that's what she says) she also said something else afterward like, "I'm lucky" or something like that...and she seemed a little ticked off that they left that part out. Gosh, my feeble brain can't remember anything...:eek: But in any event, I think Dina is total class all the way!

I used to like the OC, but the last couple years they kind of lost their luster and I really don't like any of them any more. Atlanta's ok, but NY & NJ are must-sees! Yep, DC will be awesome. I also heard they're doing a Beverly Hills... Talk about Housewife Overload....

My friends don't understand why I love this reality stuff... but I do!!!!

I just watched this week's NJ episode last night. What a train wreck!!! Danielle's friend Danny or whatever his name is was SO totally trashy (Countess's voice singing "Money can't buy you class" was blasting in my brain during the whole Brownstone fiasco). I love how he is calling Caroline's son a coward meanwhile here is a grown man picking on a 20 year old and harping on a comment that meant NOTHING!!! The fundraiser wasn't supposed to be the Danielle show but she surely made it into that. And I love Theresa too; she is so cute.

I heard on the radio this morning that Danielle has a song coming out but they didn't play the clip. It's my mission today to find it.

OC is what initially got me into the housewives, so I have a soft spot for those ladies. I do think they will cancel that one though. Atlanta I can give or take. NJ and NY are def my favorites!!!

Oh for pete's sakes, another terrible housewife song? I dont know if I can take it! I'm so sorry Luann's song was playing in your head, Mel. How awful for you! :D

A little OT, did anyone see the Watch What Happens episode w/Seinfeld? That was one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time!

Did anyone else notice that the dress Sonja wears when the cut to her (the pink and red) is VERY similar to the dress Ashley wore on the BL finale?

The reunion looks to be chock-ful of drama.

I can't stand the countess anymore - the song, the boyfriends, the digs at other people.

I really like Sonja - too bad she wasn't on sooner. I just think she has a great attitude about life.

I enjoyed the wedding (regardless of whether it was an odd number year to renew your vows). Mario and Ramona really do seem to love each other. It's nice to see a strong marriage on TV as opposed to the OC wives.

Did anyone catch the video of Luann's song? It's bad enough that she made that horrible song, but it's now a music video??? Get real.... In the video she had long hair extensions... I almost lost it... She must really think she's all that... I'm really tired of her.

...and if Danielle did a song also, just shoot me now...

I agree that it's refreshing to see a strong marriage for a change. That (or a lack thereof) is what started the downfall of the OC show. I loved the OC housewives for the first couple years, when they were all nice and loved each other and there was no backstabbing and nastiness. I think when Laurie left (the one who had the big, beautiful wedding), the show started to deteriorate. I used to have a soft spot for the OC ladies, too, but they just got so mean.

Can't wait for the NY reunion show!

Did anyone catch the video of Luann's song? It's bad enough that she made that horrible song, but it's now a music video??? Get real.... In the video she had long hair extensions... I almost lost it... She must really think she's all that... I'm really tired of her.

BAAAAWHAHAHAH!!! I just watched it! I wouldn't have even recognized her...well, until the Ru-Paulish part came up; I could pick out her man voice any day.

I'll watch last night's show tonight. ;) I need to go find that video, I'm just a sucker for punishment......

You know, Jill & Bobby seem to have a really good marriage too. Jill has been a bit off her rocker these days, but I love the way he's always there for her, & vice versa.

I agree - Jill and Bobby were the other marriage I was thinking about. I also like Simon and Alex and Bethany and Jason had some very 'healthy' disagreements in last night's show that were very cute. They all seem like good, strong couples.

Ok I just watched this weeks episode this morning. I'm such a dork I cried over the lunch with Jill/Bethenny and Ramona's wedding.

Ramona's wedding was beautiful. And both her and Mario's vows were very nice. Thier daughter Avery is beautiful and I loved her dress.

It looks like Bethenny is ready to move on from Jill and Jill can't take it.

OMG Luann's song GAG!! How horrid! And that bar was rocking like it was the best song ever, they must of paid all of them to act that way. And for Sonja to say a young Madonna, not even close.

It was great though when Sonja told Luann to be quiet and stuck up for the fact that Jill was in the wrong to show up and then act like the victim at Ramona's get away.

Hey does anyone else think Jacque is a little reminiscent to Balkie from Perfect Strangers? That was the first impression I got of him. :p

Jenn

Hey does anyone else think Jacque is a little reminiscent to Balkie from Perfect Strangers? That was the first impression I got of him. :p

Jenn

LOL...I'm going to have to watch it again to see the Balkie resemblence... I know he reminded me of someone, but I couldn't figure out who... I thought it was maybe Henry Winkler (Fonzie!)...don't ask me why.:)

I'm still skeeved-out after watching the video of that song. So creepy.... On the Bravo website people were posting stuff like "Money Can't Buy You Talent"... and apparently Kelly had tweeted something regarding the song like "Money can buy you a mute button" but she erased it really fast, but some people still picked up on it!

On Watch What Happens Live after the finale Andy had Kelly Ripa on and they made a comment about how money can't buy you class but it can buy you auto tune. Of course they were also saying how much they loved the song.

Jenn

I actually thought that Luann looked scarily like Danielle in her video....

I am having a very hard time watching NJ the past couple epsodes due it the Danielle storyline...I don't really find it entertaining anymore, just extremely uncomfortable & creepy. She is paranoid & psycho! Why is she so obsessed with this family??? It feels very trashy, "married to the mob". Who is this Danny idiot she now has following her around like the Manzos are out to kill her???

I actually thought that Luann looked scarily like Danielle in her video....

I am having a very hard time watching NJ the past couple epsodes due it the Danielle storyline...I don't really find it entertaining anymore, just extremely uncomfortable & creepy. She is paranoid & psycho! Why is she so obsessed with this family??? It feels very trashy, "married to the mob". Who is this Danny idiot she now has following her around like the Manzos are out to kill her???

I agree with you on everything. Luann's video was totally creepy...and Danielle, well there are no words for her...The entire NJ show is totally creepy now. And in real life, Teresa and Joe have declared bankruptcy and Danielle has a sex tape out... Sigh.... I just heard the sex tape thing on TMZ and one of the guys said that Danielle doing a sex tape has lowered the standards of sex tapes!! LOL

Bravo must be loving all this drama, but they're seriously going to lose viewers if the craziness doesn't stop at some point.

So is this creepy Danny Danielle's BF? I'm thinking he is, she's just not willing to admit it on camera.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.