OK I just have to ask--who's watching RH NYC?

I don't get why everyone thinks that Simon is gay, but not Mario.

I just think Simon is very VERY metro. Those red leather pants from last season are still burned in my brain!!

Finally caught up w the NJ housewives last night; Danielle just keeps getting creepier and creepier!! And really, she needed to buy that trash bag Danny a suit?! So what, he could really look the part and she can inflate her ego even more buy saying she has a bodyguard following her around? Come on. There is something very off and scary about him and his henchman (I forget his name). What exactly did Danielle think Dina was going to do to her anyway?! I mean maybe if she was meeting w my girl Teresa then I'd be looking for a body guard cuz that woman looks like she can pack a punch but Dina?! Get real.

I just think Simon is very VERY metro. Those red leather pants from last season are still burned in my brain!!

Finally caught up w the NJ housewives last night; Danielle just keeps getting creepier and creepier!! And really, she needed to buy that trash bag Danny a suit?! So what, he could really look the part and she can inflate her ego even more buy saying she has a bodyguard following her around? Come on. There is something very off and scary about him and his henchman (I forget his name). What exactly did Danielle think Dina was going to do to her anyway?! I mean maybe if she was meeting w my girl Teresa then I'd be looking for a body guard cuz that woman looks like she can pack a punch but Dina?! Get real.

That woman is off her bloody rocker! Honestly, I want to see her leave the show too, she's too creepy & annoying. But then, I guess it'd be pretty boring if she did.......

So are y'all ready for the NYC reunion show tonight? I hear Bethenny is really gonna let Kelly have it--here's hoping it doesn't push her off the deep end!

So are y'all ready for the NYC reunion show tonight? I hear Bethenny is really gonna let Kelly have it--here's hoping it doesn't push her off the deep end!

Can't wait!!!!!!! This was a great season, so I'm expecting nothing less from the reunion shows!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.