OK I just have to ask--who's watching RH NYC?

LauraMax

Cathlete
OMG OMG! I always knew that Kelly was off her bloody rocker! While I have to admit Bethenny, who I previously really liked, is kind of annoying me this season (I think this might have to do with her hormonal b*tchininess), I'm fairly certain Kelly should either be sedated or intitutionalized.

Did anyone see last night's show? I swear, I felt like I was watching a horror movie. I was on the edge of my seat clenching my teeth the whole time. It made a nervous wreck outta me! The expression on Kelly's face when Bethenny yelled at her to just go to bed made my stomach flip. I seriously thought she was gonna go off the deep end then & there! :eek:

couldn't take my eyes off of it

Yes, I watched. I have to admit that I thought it was funny until things got so bad that I felt uncomfortable in even watching it. I continued to watch it, of course. I was laughing so hard when Kelly kept correcting Bethenny and telling her she was a cook, not a chef. I found that to be ridiculous. Then she started in with everyone, it was off the charts crazy. I love the new lady, Sonya. She is awesome. I love when she said that she was always the one being left with Kelly. I just laughed. The last ten minutes were so crazy though.

Okay, and I'll admit I also read the blogs (sad, I know). According to Bethenny what was not shown was 10 times worse, which explains their horrified faces.

Between this episode and NJ's last episode, I just feel icky. the way Danieele was with her kids made me really uncomfortable, and then this meltdown gave me the same uncomfortable feeling.

Kristin

OMG...totally disturbing...!! I even had nightmares about it last night! I used to think Ramona was the total whack-job, but she's ending up pretty sane compared to Kelly...:confused: Therapy is needed ASAP...

I read the blogs, too! Glad to see I'm not the only one.:) This show (and the NJ show) is such a train wreck, but I'm definitely hooked... ya just gotta see what happens next! Between Kelly and Danielle, I don't know who's crazier... I think Danielle is downright scary-crazy, and Kelly is just "loopy"...

I just now watched it. Kelly is a nut case! I am exhausted after watching! I too like Sonya...at first I wasnt sure about her but she is really growing in me.

Holy smokes, that was the tame version?????????? I have GOT to get ahold of that lost footage..........yeah, I'm pretty sure Kelly is a paranoid schizophrenic. I thought it was funny at first too, then I was thinking whoa, this chick needs to take it down a notch or two, then I ended up thinking wow, that poor woman, she really needs to get some help!

I agree though that Kelly is harmless, but Danielle is not. The woman has a criminal history, she's a crazy stalker, & the previews for next week looked pretty scary. I know there's more behind her story too, I wish I could find more info.......

But the most disturbing part of all this is their children. They both have such beautiful girls.....don't you think Danielle's girls look like the Hemingway sisters? They must've all had to grow up too fast, what with such unbalanced mothers. So sad for them.

I agree that it's terribly sad that their beautiful girls have to deal with all of this. They're going to end up needing therapy as well. (I think all of us viewers are going to need some therapy too, after watching these crazy people!)

Laura, I've been thinking that Danielle's girls reminded me of someone, especially the oldest, and you've got it right. The Hemingway sisters! Wasn't it sad a couple episodes ago when Danielle and the girls were in the car and Danielle was on her way to stalk Caroline's house, and the girls were trying to reason with her and get her to stop? My heart was breaking for them. It's amazing they're as well-adjusted as they seem.

I forgot to add in my previous post that I love Sonja too! She's got class (much more than the Countess, in my opinion) and appears to be the sole voice of reason around all those loony-toons. ...and don't get me started on the Countesses new song....

I have not seen this weeks episode but I am eagerly awaiting. Kelly has been off her rocker. She at least started out sane the beginning of the season, but I guess that is over. I think she is jealous of Bethenny. I wish Bethenny and Jill would make up. The countess is by far the most annoying character. Has anyone downloaded her song from itunes? And Ramona is still a wack a doo. :p But she seems to mean well. Love the Alex is getting somewhat of backbone also. And Sonya is breath of fresh air to the show. :)

Danielle from NJ is a total a nut job and her girls so beatuiful. I do feel sorry for them. It seems like they always have to be the voice of reason for her. It is so sad.

Jenn

The countess is by far the most annoying character. Has anyone downloaded her song from itunes?

BAAWHAHAAHAH!! I was cracking up during that episode when she recorded that atrocity. I don't know who was worse...the Countess or Kim from RHW Atlanta. I almost fell off my chair when the producer said the Countess sounded like Madonna. Are you kidding me?!

I haven't watched either NYC or NJ this week yet, but that look on Kelly's face on the previews is priceless and I'm hysterical everytime I see it. I still love Bethenny; she can be really crass and rude, but she tells it like it is and I am a huge fan of that. I wish that she would make up w/ Jill though. Although Jill is WAY too sensitive this season, everything offends her! Really woman, RELAX!!

Watching Kelly, I seriously wondered if this girl was on cocaine or heroine. Her paranoia is disturbing.

Why did Jill have to go to the island? Really Jill?

The countess is a trouble maker and I'm always yelling at her "mind your own business, no one is talking to you!" - every time bethaney tried to talk to Jill, there she was "blah, blah, blah"

I just watched the episode. I am team Bethenny all the way always have been. Kelly is truly off her rocker. And poor Sonya does get stuck with her a lot. And Alex the look on her face at the dinner table when Kelly is talking. Poor thing.

The phone call Kelly made to Jill was absurd. Someone gives you a gift and that's how you react. :confused: Maybe Kelly can't function with Jill and the Countess telling her what she should do, think, feel or whatever. They were look her little mother hens.

I think Jill is only going to the island cause she feels left out. She truly misses Bethenny but her efforts may be a little to late now. Wonder why the Countess didn't hop on board to join Jill on her trip, tired of stirring the pot? Guess her arm needs a break.

Maybe Luann and Kim could duet together. Could you imagine how horrid that would be?:eek:

I am totally hooked on this show! I usually DVR it to watch as a guilty pleasure on Sunday morning but after seeing the previews I couldn't wait and watched it last night. Bethanny is my favorite by far. I like her no nonsense bluntness. Last weeks show with the Countess singing was great. Her voice was soooo bad! If that record producer said "That's what I'm talking about" one more time I was going to lose it. I guess they'll take anyone's money and make them think they can sing. Can't wait for next weeks episode!

I admit, this show is my guilty pleasure, too. But I have to say, this week’s episode—specifically, Kelly’s meltdown—was really uncomfortable to watch. She is either mentally ill or has a substance abuse problem, but whatever it is, something is terribly wrong and I hope Bravo gets her some help. What I saw on that trip paired with the report that last year she assaulted her now-ex-boyfriend makes me think she is unstable enough that she could hurt herself or someone else.

As for the other cast members, I liked Jill last season, but the feud with Bethenny was over the top. It looked to me like Bethenny made several sincere efforts to patch things up and Jill just dug in her heels and would not have it. “I can’t take it!” “I was ambushed!” “I need my notes!” IMO she was thriving on the drama and attention and wanted Bethenny to grovel. I didn’t like her putting the call on speakerphone for Luann to listen in. She also seems to have forgotten that she “ambushed” Kelly the same way last year. Generally, I just don’t care for the snarky, little digs and behind-the-back comments that she and “The Countess” dish out. And by the way, I hope Luann finds a new boyfriend because watching those scenes with that creepazoid Coerte made me throw up in my mouth a little. Major ick factor!

If Kelly doesn't get some help, though, I'm not sure I can keep watching. That was just not entertainment.

I just read Kelly's blog about this episode:

"I have never endured such a difficult time with four women. Trust your instincts."

That's the entire blog. At least in her blog after last week's show she said she was embarrassed by her actions... She's definitely wacko. Actually, everyone on the show is turning wacko...

I agree that the previous episode with Luann and Coerte, and also the "that's what I'm talkin' about" record producer was about as creepy as it gets.

I guess it's true that "Money Can't Buy You Class"!!! :)

just remembered

Remember a few episodes back, Kelly, Sonya and the Countess were talking about divorce. Kelly said that she felt overwhelmed being alone with her two kids because her husband worked all the time and she constantly worried that something bad was going to happen to her. I believe she said she was afraid to go out alone. The other two were confused b/c at first they thought she was talking about after her divorce, but this was while she was married. This might be evidence that she has always been paranoid perhaps? I dunno.

Kristin

OMG Kelly is batshit insane! Im really sick of the drama with her though. I wish something more interesting would get thrown into the plot. Should be interesting next week when Jill arrives. In the previews, Alex looks to be on the verge of tears! AND she brings BOBBY. Bless that man.

jes

So who saw NJ this week? Yes, Danielle is more dangerous than Kelly, but I am now convinced she is also incredibly stupid. Poor Kelly does seem to have half a brain, but sadly it seems to be drowning in psychosis right now.

In any case, I cannot believe Danielle brought that freak show to the Brownstone. Now, if the Manzos really are connected, & I suspect they probably are, just not as deeply as they used to be, then bringing those punk ex-cons to that fundraiser & starting crap was an incredibly foolish thing for her to do.

On another note, who is loving Teresa? I think she's become my very favorite housewife. She's someone I'd love to hang out with. Not only does she tell it like it is, she so darned funny about it. How on earth does a woman come out of labor looking like a supermodel? I was LMAO at all the luggage she brought to the hospital with her. And the way she dressed that poor infant..........when she said "Teresa raises divas, not tomboys" I cracked up.

And what is the deal with Dina? She seems to have become the show's narrator. You never see her personal life, you just see her being interviewed making cute & funny comments about all the other cast members.

I'm watching both of these shows. (embarrassed to admit!)

Danielle is downright scary. I see nothing redeeming about her. I feel sorry for Kelly and I even feel sorry for Jill - she messed up big time and is hurting now.

Caroline makes me laugh when she says how her family is 'thick as thieves' and 'you hang out with garbage and eventually you start to stink' It seems like she has great love for her family and a good sense of humor with the kids.

Teresa is great. Such a wonderful attitude about everything. The table flip last season was fantastic. (even my DH, who normally won't watch, was cheering her on) She also has a book out "Skinny Italian" - I flipped through it at the bookstore and they tried to really give it a Teresa style - some funny stuff, input from Joe, etc.

Oh yes, I really like Caroline too. And her kids are GORGEOUS. Those boys are gonna be serious hearbreakers, stripper car wash or no.

Did you hear her talking about shaving her face every morning? WTH was that all about? :eek: Was she joking I hope? It didn't seem like she was--something about how her skin looked that good b/c the shaving exfoliated every day. :confused:

I have to admit though, her skin does look pretty good. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.