Ok, I can't hold back!!!

slnewmanpt

Cathlete
I wasn't going to post this, but I HAVE to. I am such a proud mom!! One of my son's is graduating from the UofA with a B.A. in Psychology. He's has a 4.0 grade average and he's going on to Med School next year. My youngest son is graduating from high school with a 4.0, and he's going to the U next year with four full year's paid tuition!! Boy, this is going to be an emotional week!! :7 Thanks for letting me brag, guys, I knew you'd understand!!!!

Sherry

www.picturetrail.com/Peanut7

CONGRAT!!!!!!!!!! You must be so proud. Especially the medical school! What kind of a doctor does he want to be? Also which college and medical school are they going to? U of A can be different colleges..Arizona, Alabama, Arkansas, etc....Tell them I said congratulations and there's a lot to be proud of! :eek:)

Sherry,
That is magnificent! You and your husband both deserve credit for doing a terrific job raising those guys! I am soooo happy for you all!!
Dawn

Sherry-Pat yourself on the back-Sounds like you did a great job raising your children. And sounds like your kids are hard workers and I'm sure they are very proud of themselves!

Joanne

Why on earth would you want to hold back?!

Congratulations to you & your children! This is something for you all to be very proud of.

RE: Why on earth would you want to hold back?!

This is great news! You must be so proud. What a great job you have done raising these boys.

Sherry CONGRATULATIONS to both of your boys!! I'd be gushing w/pride too. A great accomplishment; that wasn't easy for them. I don't blame you for bragging; I would too. Kathy:D

Wow, how great, you have every reason to be proud! It is so hard to keep kids focused in these present times. There are so many distractions available to them and issues to deal with in today's world! It's great that your kids have come through it all so successfully! You deserve to be the proud mama! :)

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

Hey, Sherry, congrats to those gifted sons of your's and CONGRATS to their Mom!!!!!!!!!! You've obviously done your job well!

**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**APPLAUSE**

Congratulations Sherry. You have every reason to be proud. Don't forget to have lots of film and plenty of tissues this weekend.:D

Hi Sherry,
What accomplished boys! I too graduated with a degree in Psychology and attended med school for a year (before I realized that it just wasn't the right career for me), so I know how much work and dedication it takes to get there. You should be proud, because you have clearly taught your sons the value of hard work. Congrats!
-Kate

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.