Ok, I can't hold back!!!

I'm so happy for you Sherry. So....you have more to be proud of than those incredibly defined shoulders!!! :) :) :) :) (just had to add that!!!) Congratulations on raising such wonderful children!!

Briee

Congratulations! Two awesome and focused sons! And how do you think they became so awesome and focused?......they must have an awesome mom!

Alexandra

Wow Sherry! That is so wonderful! I can understand your being proud and wanting to bust with that great news! Congratulations on having wonderful sons and obviously they have great people in their lives inspiring them to do their best!:) (And I mean YOU Sherry!)

Congratulations Sherry, I am sitting here smiling and nodding my head and thinking, that just has to be some kind of wonderful, reasons to be proud, oh yeah!

Clare

Sherry... you have every right to BRAG! That is absolutely fantastic! You must be doing something very unique and right. That is so wonderful. This day and age kids need every thing they can have to compete and get ahead. I am so happy for you and your kids. I would be balling with happiness if I were you! That's what moms are for though, right? We are suppose to cry! ;(

Enjoy your weekend. I am proud of all of you!!!! :+

Sherry- Thanks for sharing with us! You deserve to share such accomplishments! You must be one very special Mom to have guided them in such a great directions. Congratulations!
Judy

May God always grant you a sunbeam to warm you... a moonbeam to charm you...& a sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you :)

What a great accomplishment!! That is certainly something to be proud of--just think you as a mom had so much to do with how your boys turned out!! Good job and enjoy the celebrating!!:7

Congratulations! They must be some terrific boys. (I have two of my own, so boys have a special place in my heart.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.