Ok, I broke down and did it. (New puppy)

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Many of you know that Sunshine, my previous puppy, died a few weeks ago of unknown causes. Well we haven’t been the same around here since. So this weekend I made the mistake of looking in the paper and had to call on a few ads. Well we found one that seemed like a perfect fit. She is an 8 week old golden retriever. When I got her home, I took some pictures and she has an uncanny resemblance to Sunshine. That was not on purpose, but it will be a nice way to have a constant reminder of the memories created by having Sunshine in our lives (even though it was brief). Of course at the same time we will be creating new memories with the new addition. Here’s a picture of Summer.

Jean

277749314.jpg

Awe, she is sooo cute Jean!!! I just want to give her a big hug. She looks like she should be on a "White Cloud" commercial. :)

OMG OMG OMG I'm on my way to your house to pick Summer up and take her with me wherever I go!!! :D

Kisses to her and hugs to you on the new family member!

What a cutie patootie! I've recently "inherited" my grandma's young dog. Her name is Fluffy and when we first took her I thought oh boy, what have I gotten myself into. Well, now (a little more than a month later) I can't imagine my life without her. We love her so much! Congrats on your new little puppy!
Angela:7

Congrats!

About 2 months ago we got another great dane. He's almost 4 months now and we love him a ton. We have a 4-yo. g.dane, so our house is crazy busy (and slobbery) now but we can't imagine life w/o him!

OH What a cute puppy. I am so happy for you. I love doggies.

Enjoy your little one. Wish I can have one of my own but I don't have time that she/he deserves right now.

Penny

Congratulations on getting Summer!! I hope you all have many happy memories together. She is a CUTIE:)

Jean....Summer is sooo cute! She makes you just want to hug her....I bet she will be fun!!! Congrats...:)

Jean!!! I'm so happy for you!! I waited three weeks after losing my Tucker before getting Jimmy, and it was the best thing I've done. Congrats!!! And Summer is the CUTEST!!!!!!!!!! Have fun with her!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.