Official Request for More Cycling Videos!

Gobias

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I am really enjoying the new CycleMax! I have never gone spinning before and in fact never even sat on a spin bike. I have, of course, rode my bike around the neighborhood recreationally. I've also ridden the upright bike at the gym and while I didn't hate it, I didn't love it.

My guy is an avid cycler for the last 15 yrs and has tried to get me to try it with him, but I don't like riding outside with cars and trucks whizzing by me. I've seen the spinning classes at the gym but just always preferred using other equipment.

When it was reported you were having a cylce video, I trusted you would make it fun and I would like it. I bought a spinner (LeMond Revmaster Pro - highly recommended for those still looking), cycle shoes (Garneau multi RX - highly recommended and can walk on tile), comfy seat (Selle Italia - so far recommended - has a cut out in the saddle) and waited for the CycleMax video. So far I have done the video 3 times and love it! Hopefully there is enough positive response that you create more.

Cathe did not disappoint with this one! I also bought a spin bike in anticipation of Cathe's spin DVD. I did spin max express today - LOVE IT! If Cathe does another spin DVD, she needs to list a towel as mandatory equipment, because I was a sweaty mess when done.

BTW: I psyched myself up for the workout by wearing my Livestrong sports bra (which is now dangling from the handle bars of my spin bike to dry :p).

Lisa

Thank you both for your positive feedback and helpful information. I would love to have an ongoing series of Cycle DVD's. If an overwhelming demand is there...I will supply more for sure. :D

I would love more cycling videos. I have done cyclemax as is and also the scrambled premix and love them both.

If you were to make more, I would certainly be in line buying

Another vote for more spin workouts - love it!!

I too purchased the LeMond Revmaster Pro. It is so smooth and quiet!

Please, please, please more spin DVDs. I have been spinning for years on my own spinner at home with my own playlist on the ipod. But it is much more motivating to do this with a "class" and I was so excited when Cathe announced she was producing a spin DVD that I almost "peed my pants" as the line goes from "Pretty Woman". I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cathe...if you build it, they will come!

Lisa, this made me laugh! (BTW: I psyched myself up for the workout by wearing my Livestrong sports bra (which is now dangling from the handle bars of my spin bike to dry ).

At least your using the bike as intended before you use it as a drying rack! :D

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Debbie, you all look great in the workout! I'm amazed you are all still smiling toward the end! Must be because you are finally finished :p

horsing around said:
Debbie, you all look great in the workout! I'm amazed you are all still smiling toward the end! Must be because you are finally finished :p

Thanks! It was such a blast and yes, when it was cool down time, I was saying to myself, "WHEW!!" Ha!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

I agree with everyone here Cathe! I bought a new spin bike in anticipation of Cycle Max. I had never done a spinning workout before. (I had somehow avoided them on the last two RTs I went to :eek: ) I loved it though! It was tough and it'll take me a while until I can do the whole workout but I love a challenge! Please make more in the future! :D

Cathe I really hope you make more cycle DVD and I hope you will either state the RPM's when you change speed or show it on the DVD (other cycling DVD's show RPM's) which are very useful and makes you feel you are really getting a good workout same as the instructor. Thanks Sallie

Yes, I vote for my cycle videos. I purchased Proform and already had my bike gloves and shoes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.