Obesessed

jengollf

Cathlete
I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I discovered Cathe workouts a few months ago and I am now glomming them compulsively. I am not new to working out. I have been doing it religiously for years. I started with The Firm 10+ years ago and have moved on to Jari Love, Bob Harper, Jillian Michaels, Peak 10/Peak Fit, Insanity, P90X, ChaLean Extreme and TurboFire--to name just a few of my favorites. But OMG! I had no idea this entire library of AMAZING and intense workouts was out there! And the pre-mixes on most of the DVDs! OMG--I am IN LOVE! I want STS so badly! It will be on my Christmas list this year. I have already pre-ordered Xtrain.

Anyway, I am assuming as members of this forum you all understand my wierd excitement about discovering Cathe. I just had to share and connect! I'm so excited to do more Cathe workouts!

Welcome Jengollf. You and your obsession will fit right in here. Keep an eye out on "The Deal of the Day" because STS does go on sale. There is no better purchase. You should read thru the "Check ins and Challenges". It is so fun to be with a check in forum and discuss what you did that day. Everyone here is so nice.

Jean

Hi and welcome! I just recently picked up STS myself on a Deal of the Day...it's definitely worth it to check those.

Glad to have you with us as we encourage each other and enable mass quantities of fitness and healthy living purchases! :D

Welcome!! I was just like you about two years ago when I just found Cathe! :D Actually, I'm still that way about them. I look at my collection sometimes and I'm like "ooohhh...my precious! :p Have fun collecting! It's hard to stop buying Cathe's workouts once you start!

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I know just how you feel about discovering Cathe!:D:D Believe me, you will NEVER go back! I am almost a Cathe monogomite! Haha! :D

LOL! I had to laugh at some of these comments - they are so true! So glad to meet another Cathe fan - she is the best!

Lol love it! I know how you feel! It amazes me that Noone knows about her! I can't believe it myself. I accidently got one of her step workouts low max. Then I had to google her name and wow so fun! Love the music in them... her attitude..everything!

Welcome! Glad you found this forum where you can discuss your obsession endlessly, because we love Cathe's workouts, too!

HI,

My name is mrsyancy, and i Have an obsession also.....lol

Believe me, u are in good company.....Welcome!!!!!:)

Cathe workouts can be compared to eating a bag of chips. Once you start, you can't stop :eek: (of course, it's a healthy bag of no calorie chips ;)).

No one but the people on this Cathe Forum understand my love for her. Here in Canada, she is rarely heard of. When I found her last year, it was like I had discovered this rare treasure chest full of gold :).

Happy shopping...and more shopping...and more shopping!

Natasha

Welcome! Cathe is a rather dangerous discovery for your bank account, and this is the best group of enablers for your new obsession!

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks everyone for the welcome! So glad I have found other Cathe-addicts! My first venture into Cathe was Bootcamp and Muscle Endurance about 3 months ago. And OMG--I was hooked. I now own 11 of her DVDs (and I LOVE that some of the DVDs have more than one full workout on them), I have 3 on the way and Xtrain pre-ordered.

I have limited myself to only purchasing 2 workout DVDs a month--but as you can see I have already violated that rule this month by ordering 3! I couldn't help myself! I can't believe I have been doing her workouts for the past few months and never even bothered with the premixes until last week. I am in HEAVEN now! I bought Low Impact Cardio Supersets and decided to go straignt to Supersets Extreme premix since it was longer. That was just the beginning. Now I am tacking Cross Fire premixes onto everything and going through all my other DVDs to see what I can do with the premixes on those.

I can't stand it! Now I need to get a barbell set and get STS!

welcome, and I so understand.

I am so thankful for the Cathe workouts as well. I started with the The Firm too...in 1993 that is!!! and discovered Cathe in 2004.

Enjoy perusing the panoply of workouts and equipment! I finally was able to get all the Cathe workouts that I wanted... (there were only maybe about 8 that have not interested me.)

Just keep hanging out here and you will soon be in the know about everything Cathe!!!

And oh...keep on workin out!

You know what we need? A little flaming credit card emoticon........

Says me - recently enabled right into a super.dee.expensive (but totally awesome) elliptical......LOL!

story1267 said:
You know what we need? A little flaming credit card emoticon........

Says me - recently enabled right into a super.dee.expensive (but totally awesome) elliptical......LOL!

Haaaa!! Yes we do! I was enabled into an elliptical and treadmill a couple years ago, so I hear ya! I'm so glad I have it. We are meeting with an architect soon to start designing a new home, and we are putting in a dedicated fitness room with all the trimmings. So excited! *flaming credit card*

Welcome

Welcome to the forums, jengollf. :) You will enjoy it here, I'm sure.

*flaming credit card*!! ROFL! Yes, that is definitely something we all could use! Ha! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.