O/T Where does everyone live?

Wow! Well I live above the Hollywood School House (not the building :)!) and just a stone throw from the Wineries and the Brewery! (We can hear the summer concerts at the Wineries from our house!) Anyway, I run on the Burke Gilman right down there by Red Hook and my house is on the Pipeline so I run on that trail also! I love downtown Belleuve and you should see how far they've come with Lincoln Square across from Bellevue Square. That will probably be all done when you come back!

Okalahoma is a ways from here - hope you enjoy your time there!

Happy Holidays and Cheers to you!! :) :)

Jo

Neat! I know just the area you live in. I used to run on the Burke Gilman trail as well - starting out at Marymoor park in Redmond and heading towards the winery (could never make it quite that far!). It's a great trail.

Well, I head back to Seattle tomorrow for the holiday's and we will be staying at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Bellevue, right across from Lincoln Square I believe! I can't wait to see what they've done.

Happy Holidays' to you as well!

:) :)

I've enjoyed reading this thread. Have you ever seen one of those beauty contests...Miss America or whatever...where all the contestants come out one at a time (quickly) & announce where they're from in rather loud but usually pleasant & often accented (southern) voices? Everytime I read more on this thread I hear the cities & states being called out that way. Probably by a blonde from Texas.:p

Ruth;-)

Raleigh, NC - I love it here!

moved from Pflugerville, TX (semi 'burb of Austin)
before that Naperville, IL
before that Fayetteville, NC
before that Waldorf Germany (Can we say Air Force Brat???!!)
born in Little Rock, ARK

that is wild about the gas pumping. i had no idea!

Adair, Oklahoma.... for 12 yrs now... before that Dumas Arkansas, hubby and kids are from Arkansas,.... me, originally from California... but Oklahoma is home to me now........ Rhonda:7

Hi Melissa and Teresa,

I live in Portland, Oregon. So I'm in the northwest, too:). I've been doing Cathe workouts for about 2 years now and after 5 kiddos am in the best shape of my life, thanks to Miz Cathe. (Believe me, I'm no fitness model or anything--just in good shape for me).

Maggie

Tuba City Arizona. Its the best place to live. To the northwest is Lake Powell. To the Northeast Monument Valley. To the west the Grand Canyon and the painted desert. To the south The San Fransisco Peaks. Something to do in all directions. All about an hours drive away with cools sites along the way!

~Reece Out~

>>Oldfirmie where in upstate NY. I'm in Woodstock!
>
>Hey Anie,
>
>I live 5 minutes outside of Albany...small world, eh?
>
>Tammy

I'm about 20 minutes north of Albany.

Susan C.M.

Great thread. I live in Alton, Illinois (30 mins from St Louis, MO). Lived here all my 31 years. But I would love to live on the east coast. I've visited Connecticut, New York, NC and SC and I LOVED IT!.

Kimbra

Green, Ohio! Located between Akron, Ohio (Home of Goodyear & Firestone Tires) and Canton, Ohio (Home of the Hoover Sweeper and the Football Hall of Fame) I have met 5 Cathe fans, 4 from Ohio!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

WOW...lots of you on the east Coast area.....I am a Calif girl....yep...blonde too (thanks to my hairdresser). I grew up in L.A. and moved to Northern Cal 24 years ago.....yes...San Diego is beautiful....:)....Carole

Hey Annette,

I live in Frederick MD, but my brother lives near Waynesboro, near the MD-PA border. Kind of close to Ft. Ritchie. I don't know how near that is to you. I've just turned my sister-in-law into a Cathe follower. The first workout she did was bootcamp and she LOVES it.

I live east of Cleveland, OH - between Cleveland and the PA border.

I've met 3 Cathe forum members (Hi Debbie!) and one VFer.

Erica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.