Nourishing Gurus

I am not familiar with the details of the Tosca Reno diet, the 3 week plan I did with NG (Mega Energy). was an elimination plan where you start out with no eggs. wheat,( gluten actually) or dairy. it's to see if there are certain food types that are causing any inflammation etc. Then you are supposed to add them back in one at a time, gradually, to see if there is any reaction. I can tell you that it really worked for stopping sugar and carb cravings.

I am also not familiar with the Reno diet. The NG Mega Energy plan is a short 28 day plan as Deb explained above. I learned soy was causing me a lot of my problems and sugar saps my energy.

I am not familiar with the details of the Tosca Reno diet, the 3 week plan I did with NG (Mega Energy). was an elimination plan where you start out with no eggs. wheat,( gluten actually) or dairy. it's to see if there are certain food types that are causing any inflammation etc. Then you are supposed to add them back in one at a time, gradually, to see if there is any reaction. I can tell you that it really worked for stopping sugar and carb cravings.
How could you tell if the food was causing inflammation?

Hi,

the theory is that you eliminate the common foods that may cause, bloating, other digestive issues. I personally don't have any of that type of issue, but I do have an addiction to sugar and simple carbs like bread. When you have been off of these items for a few weeks, they have you slowing add back one item, and see how you react after a few days, This would not work for me...since I know I have an issue with sugar. Some people said that when they added back some items they felt it, had that sluggish no energy feeling, bloating etc.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.