No one even comes close...

Jennifit

Cathlete
to YOU, Cathe. I try other workouts sometimes and I am always completely disappointed and end up thinking about that I just should have started with your workouts because I always end up with them anyway. You are the leader in this industry and I cannot believe how high you have set the bar. I just did Bodymax 2 yesterday (I am in pain today:) ) and I just kept saying to myself the whole workout..."this is amazing", "she (you) is so amazing", "she is kicking my a$$", "there is no other instructor like her", "every video gets better and better..."

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I love you and all that you have done for all of us! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

to YOU, Cathe. I try other workouts sometimes and I am always completely disappointed and end up thinking about that I just should have started with your workouts because I always end up with them anyway. You are the leader in this industry and I cannot believe how high you have set the bar. I just did Bodymax 2 yesterday (I am in pain today:) ) and I just kept saying to myself the whole workout..."this is amazing", "she (you) is so amazing", "she is kicking my a$$", "there is no other instructor like her", "every video gets better and better..."

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I love you and all that you have done for all of us! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I have to AGREE with you here!! There have been times in the past I tried a few different workouts just to change up a little here and there, and always half way through a different workout I am upset and disappointed with it and usually say to myself I could have been doing a Cathe workout and not have waisted my time. I usually shut off the workout and put in one of Cathe's.

I am to the point that now when I run on the treadmil I am watching a Cathe workout because she says the most motivating statements when I need them the most, even if it is when I am running.

My treadmil has an "interactive trainer" where I can put in a preprogramed cd and it changes the speed and incline to what the trainer wants you to run, I wish Cathe could make a cd for me, that would be "oh so cool".

I have to AGREE with you here!! There have been times in the past I tried a few different workouts just to change up a little here and there, and always half way through a different workout I am upset and disappointed with it and usually say to myself I could have been doing a Cathe workout and not have waisted my time. I usually shut off the workout and put in one of Cathe's.

I am to the point that now when I run on the treadmil I am watching a Cathe workout because she says the most motivating statements when I need them the most, even if it is when I am running.

My treadmil has an "interactive trainer" where I can put in a preprogramed cd and it changes the speed and incline to what the trainer wants you to run, I wish Cathe could make a cd for me, that would be "oh so cool".

I have long since stopped doing anyone else's workouts since I discovered Cathe. I don't know how I ever worked out without her!! She is so tough yet kind and motivating and she makes you go the extra rep when you think you just can't. Her fabulous physique is also an inspiration I think maybe one day I might look somewhat like her!!! Safe to say I am a huge fan!!!

I have long since stopped doing anyone else's workouts since I discovered Cathe. I don't know how I ever worked out without her!! She is so tough yet kind and motivating and she makes you go the extra rep when you think you just can't. Her fabulous physique is also an inspiration I think maybe one day I might look somewhat like her!!! Safe to say I am a huge fan!!!

>to YOU, Cathe. I try other workouts sometimes and I am
>always completely disappointed and end up thinking about that
>I just should have started with your workouts because I always
>end up with them anyway. You are the leader in this industry
>and I cannot believe how high you have set the bar. I just
>did Bodymax 2 yesterday (I am in pain today:) ) and I just
>kept saying to myself the whole workout..."this is amazing",
>"she (you) is so amazing", "she is kicking my a$$", "there is
>no other instructor like her", "every video gets better and
>better..."
>
>THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I love you and all that you
>have done for all of us! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

>to YOU, Cathe. I try other workouts sometimes and I am
>always completely disappointed and end up thinking about that
>I just should have started with your workouts because I always
>end up with them anyway. You are the leader in this industry
>and I cannot believe how high you have set the bar. I just
>did Bodymax 2 yesterday (I am in pain today:) ) and I just
>kept saying to myself the whole workout..."this is amazing",
>"she (you) is so amazing", "she is kicking my a$$", "there is
>no other instructor like her", "every video gets better and
>better..."
>
>THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I love you and all that you
>have done for all of us! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

.... Amen to that! There is no way I would go to the gym and work out that effectively on the weights. And even if I could afford the time and money to do that 3-4x a week with a personal trainer it still wouldn't be as good.

Cathe's the best!
Cheryl

.... Amen to that! There is no way I would go to the gym and work out that effectively on the weights. And even if I could afford the time and money to do that 3-4x a week with a personal trainer it still wouldn't be as good.

Cathe's the best!
Cheryl

Ditto~
Cathe is the BEST, NO ONE...did I say, NO ONE, even comes close.

I sometimes think I should change things up now and then and try another instructor and I'm thinking, "this is not the same, I miss Cathe."
I immediatly shut the DVD off and grab Cathe!!!
She def. spoils us!!!!

Love you CATHE, you are the best!!!
Take CARE ~

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

Ditto~
Cathe is the BEST, NO ONE...did I say, NO ONE, even comes close.

I sometimes think I should change things up now and then and try another instructor and I'm thinking, "this is not the same, I miss Cathe."
I immediatly shut the DVD off and grab Cathe!!!
She def. spoils us!!!!

Love you CATHE, you are the best!!!
Take CARE ~

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

Thank you so much Jennifift and fitness friends. You are the reason I keep making more workouts. I love your energy and passion to continue to work hard. I'll see YOU next workout :7

Thank you so much Jennifift and fitness friends. You are the reason I keep making more workouts. I love your energy and passion to continue to work hard. I'll see YOU next workout :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.