New DVDs Start Shipping Sep 27th

I know I won't get a notice since I pick USPS. But I usually get mine within 2-3 days after shipping here in SW FL. I just hope mine is one of the lucky ones that goes out today. I cannot wait to get these.

I just realized, i will probably get mine usps, so no notice. this is driving me nuts.

Melissa

Thanks for the reply firemedic. I ordered 2/28. Maybe our orders will be in our mailboxes early next week.

Me too! I got a UPS shipping notice today. I just went back and checked my order and it says USPS. No biggie, though.
Same and I'm quite upset about this: I ordered on 2/28/13 and it takes me only 3 days to get it via USPS but my UPS shipping notification says 10/4/13. I didn't order that and I was so looking forward to getting started on Monday. When I pre-ordered the Low impact Series, they forgot to include Cycle Max so I don't have much luck with pre-orders. :(

Last edited:
I'm really suprised to hear about the UPS instead of USPS because in the picture, all I see is USPS Priority Mail boxes.

Downloads?

Does anyone know what happening with download. I am going to wait a while to get mine all the way to UK. I was looking forward to having download as soon as shipping started as it happened at previous pre-orders.

So weird, I wonder why some get shipping notices? I don't believe I have ever gotten one! I am not complaining, simply stating it.

Oh well, kind of bittersweet to be excited about new workouts, considering that Cathe is in mourning :(

I hope she knows we are sad for her! It is so painful to lose a parent.

So weird, I wonder why some get shipping notices? I don't believe I have ever gotten one! I am not complaining, simply stating it.

Oh well, kind of bittersweet to be excited about new workouts, considering that Cathe is in mourning :(

I must admit I found it hard to get excited knowing cathe is grieving for such loss :(:(:(

I don't know whether I check USPS or UPS and I haven't gotten a notice, but I only live a few hours from NJ in Maryland so it never takes more than 2 days for delivery. I expect to have my DVDs in my hot and soon to be sweaty little hands by Friday when my current rotation ends - mwah haha!

Fingers crossed that we all get them complete and safe and sound and that the downloads go quickly.

:D

You get shipping notices when you use UPS. If you use postal service (USPS) priority mail, then there usually is no notice, but you get it faster than UPS, usually 2-3 mail days.

Nicely said.

Me too! I got a UPS shipping notice today. I just went back and checked my order and it says USPS. No biggie, though.

I received a shipping notice as well for UPS. I was thinking to myself didn't I choose USPS because it does seem to come faster than UPS. No worries I have enough workouts to keep me busy though.

I hope Cathe is doing ok which is the most important thing.

Not Pleased about UPS

I, too, received a notice that informed me that my package won't arrive from UPS until October 1st. I never request UPS because it takes so much longer than USPS. Every other pre-order that I can recall has come through USPS and it usually arrives within a day or two of the shipping announcements that are posted here.

So, no, in the grand scheme of things, it is not a huge deal, but since I've come to expect my DVDs more quickly than this, it is disappointing to learn that it will take longer than usual.

SNM, any comment on this? I haven't moved in years (I live in Michigan), so why the switch to UPS?

When it comes to free shipping we select the shipping carrier depending on the rates we're charged which are determined by the weight of the package and the distance it has to travel. Because of the weight of the bundle pack UPS is often a better price. Postal service has better rates for packages under 2lbs.

In your case UPS will probably get to you quicker than priority mail. Oct 1st is on Tuesday and I doubt Priority mail would have been any quicker as it usually takes three days to arrive and it can take longer.

I just tracked mine and it says it should be here on Monday! YEA! It is coming UPS from New Jersey to Eastern CT.

What about downloads.....? :( I thought access to the link was typically available the first day of shipping? I know you all are super busy, so I'll be patient a little longer..... :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.