New DVDs Start Shipping Sep 27th

SNM Videos

Administrator
1380815_10151880317727162_1464431363_n.jpg

Some Good news! The new DVDs will begin shipping tomorrow. If you selected free shipping and live in the USA, your order will ship by either UPS or postal service priority mail depending on where you live and what you ordered. All International orders that selected free shipping will ship by the postal service. As a reminder customer service will be slow to respond for several days as all human resources will be used for shipping out orders as fast as possible.

Order or learn more about our new videos: 2013 Workout DVDs

That is an awesome sight, and among all those boxes, one set will be addressed and mailed all the way to Minnesota! Thank you in advance for all your hard work!

What a pretty sight! And I LOVE that all of the tables have a set of risers and a bench underneath them so that the tables are at a better height! Love Cathletes!

:eek:I just got my shipping notification!!! My workouts are on the way and supposed to arrive on Oct. 3. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! :eek:

I know I won't get a notice since I pick USPS. But I usually get mine within 2-3 days after shipping here in SW FL. I just hope mine is one of the lucky ones that goes out today. I cannot wait to get these.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.