New DVDs-new material or copulation?

mhunt

Are all the new workouts a copulation of other workouts put together or it is all new choreagraphy and music.
Thanks,
mhunt

Are all the new workouts a copulation of other workouts put together or it is all new choreagraphy and music.
Thanks,
mhunt

I'm pretty sure you mean "compilation", because Cathe doesn't do "copulation" videos! At least, I don't THINK she does!

Last edited:
OMG!!! too funny!!!!

I just want to say....if Cathe is going to do a copulation series...it better include all the STS guys!! ;):eek:

:D

I HEARD THAT.......

Sweaty Muscles everywhere.....

NO WAIT.....
We already have those DVD's.

Great laugh before heading off to bed.

New workout series will have it's 'unofficial name'

FOR SURE.................. :)

By now, I'm sure the OP gets that she made a boo boo (and what a boo boo!), so I'll answer the question:
The new workouts will be all new material. Cathe's metion of other workouts (like IMAX and Bootcamp) to describe the "Intensity" DVD was just a way to give an idea of what type of things it would include, not that old footage from these workouts would be used.

So glad that I could give yall a good laugh and sorry for the error!!! But no need to go overboard!! Thanks Kathryn for the reply to my question, I really appreciate it.
mhunt

So glad that I could give yall a good laugh and sorry for the error!!! But no need to go overboard!! Thanks Kathryn for the reply to my question, I really appreciate it.
mhunt

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to poke fun or be rude, I was just being silly. I hope you enjoy the new DVDs!

OMG, mhunt, this was truly funny, in a good way. It gave me a much needed laugh. Don't feel bad. I once posted a suggestion for new workouts called loaded and unloaded. I meant workouts using weights and some not, but it sure didn't sound that way. When I realized how it sounded, it was too late to edit. To this day I don't dare look up that thread to see the replies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.