New clips are TOTALLY WICKED!!!!

exer_cited

Cathlete
<Cathe, insert your famous witch laugh here>

Cannot wait to get these!!! Loved seeing some of the moves you taught us at the RT!! So much fun.

Woohoo!!!!

WOW! Seriously, I am so very excited that I preordered close to the beginning. Cathe, you are the top of your craft! I can't wait! Thanks so much! Coleen

Melissa,

Thanks for posting this. The clips are AWESOME!!! Yes, it sure does bring back some fond memories of the RT! :)

Lorrayne

I'm most excited about the new moves/combo's I see in the step clips. They look like so much FUN!!! Love, love, love, the previews I saw...woo hoo!!!
Angela:7

WOW is right! I am so psyched and glad I decided to preorder.

Now all I need is to get my Dr.'s OK to start doing cardio again (torn hamstring 2 1/2 mos agox( )

Thanks Cathe & crew!

JJ

My computer has not yet allowed me to see the clips?? I am still seeing the window on the homepage for the last series w/ Drill Max??

HELP....I WANT to SEE....x(

>My computer has not yet allowed me to see the clips?? I am
>still seeing the window on the homepage for the last series w/
>Drill Max??
>
>HELP....I WANT to SEE....x(

Mine did the same thing. Just keep trying. Eventually, it will load itself with the new clips!

Annette Bethel

All I can say is Ohhhhh my goodness, gracious. I really have to get in shape now :). Thanks for the clips, they look wonderful! And I hope Brenda is feelin' better as well.

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!! I had tears in my eyes, tears of friggin joy!!!!!! I am beyond excited.
Cathe I know you hear this alot but honestly truly from the deepest part of my soul thank you and thank you to all the crew. Just from the 6 minute clip I can see all the hard work you have all been putting into these workouts and not only can I already sense a totally different vibe from other workouts but I also feel like they are going to be a complete and different kind of challenge.
I am a junkie for the high impact take your breath away moves and I couldn't be more excited about the high intensity step and that punching combination in kickbox is pretty sick.

P.S. to anyone who still can't see them I use FireFox as my browser and the new homepage was not loaded I was still seeing the old promotion. But I went to enternet explorer and the homepage and clips were loaded so maybe try using a different browser.
nkuangel

YAAAAAAY! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kickbox is my fav already!!!!

Now where is the UPS man?x(

2 to 3 weeks they maybe finished....ok I can wait.;-)

Cathe, you've outdone yourself yet again! The clips look awesome -- I can hardly wait for the extended versions!! I LOVE the music:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.