New Calendar is GREAT!!!

I got mine yesterday and I am from California. It is so nice and I love all the interesting facts. It totally motivates me for the new year, YAY!!!

Susan

I live in Maryland and mine are not here yet. I ordered the first night and the money was charged on DEC 14. I hope they gets here before Christmas cause I ordered one for a Christmas present for my SIL.

Steph

did you pay for expedited shipping? or regular mail?

if regular mail.... that's fast! when did you order?

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

did you pay for expedited shipping? or regular mail?

if regular mail.... that's fast! when did you order?

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Yippee! So glad you are enjoying your calendars. Ok, now to find the pranksters who put the one of me holding the chicken in there :eek:

I love the calendar. It's just wonderful. Couldn't be better. Thank you for another quality of life improvement from your business to my home.

Liane

I can't wait to receive my calendar. I had been looking for a 2007 calendar and was thrilled to find that Cathe was offering a calendar.

And of course, I had to get the stickers too!

Cathe always puts out First Class products, so I bought one without thinking twice!

I think the chicken picture adds a nice touch! Don't we all have those pictures!! Anyway, thanks again - love mine too!! Can't wait till January to start recording my progress!!

Cathe-
Just received calendar all I said was "Class Act- Just like everything Cathe produces!" Thank you for me an incredible presence in the fitness industry in all ways!
Happiest of Holidays to you and the team. May blessings abound!

THAT PICTURE WAS HILARIOUS!!! But if is was me I'd be out for blood too!! hahahaha

Thank you for such an awesome calendar. I was so excited to have a fitness calendar to put in my workout room and the fact that it is Cathe and Co. makes it even better!!!! Can't wait to see what the calendar for 2008 will be like!! No pressure!!! HaHaHa

Are you planning on having any other cool items available anytime soon? Like the coffee mugs you used to have on the website maybe???? Just wondering......
I am planning on ordering a t-shirt after Christmas but I was hoping maybe you would add some other cool things to the Cathe shop!

Thanks again for the great calendar!

Wouldn't it be great for future years to have more childhood pictures of Cathe...

I'm going through all of my DVD's to find the quotes mentioned in the calendar. :)

Got my calendar yesterday - great job overall, very classy and well done. One thing I'm not crazy about - the stickers. They are just too small to be useful for me in that you can barely tell what workouts they represent. Great idea, but they could have been made bigger, IMO. I don't think I'll be using them at all.

The calender is AWESOME, Cathe! Thank you! I will probably have a minimum of 3 calenders in my house for 2007 now but I don't care! I LOVE IT!:) I hope you plan to continue making them for the coming years...very motivating!

I'm planning to use the stickers as incentive - I do a Cathe workout, any workout, I get a sticker, any sticker!

Maybe you could write an abbreviation of which workout you did next to the sticker? That's what I'm planning to do.

Knowing that I'll want to look back at the month and see it covered in stickers will keep me motivated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.