New Calendar is GREAT!!!

lrwright

Cathe,

Received my new calendar today and it is awesome! Can hardly wait for January to start filling in my stats and using the stickers. I actually bought 3 calendars - one for my workout room, one for work, and one as a gift. Thanks again for all you do!

Merry Christmas!

Lisa

Wow that was quick. I can't wait to get mine. It should be here soon since I live in MD and ordered the first night. Enjoy yours:)

Steph

My calendar came today! woohoo! I love all the, did you know, and Cathe trivia.
Thanks! :7

I'm in complete agreement! The calendar is stunning - colorful and interesting to read!

BTW, I'm in MD too!

Susan L.G.

I just received the new calendar too!!!! It is my son's birthday today and I feel like it is mine too. I was looking out the doors to see if the ups guy came and the box wasn't there one of my sons asked what are you doing I said nothing and then the next thing I knew the ups guy was at the front door. My boys said what is that and I had a big smile on and they said CATHE!!! It looks great. Thanks!!

Can't wait to try out Slow and heavy and push pull Those came too.

Merry Christmas!!

Runlikeagirl:p :p :7

I received mine yesterday! I was so excited! My hubby thinks I am very strange to get so excited about a calendar! It is really awesome and just what I need for extra motivation. I hope she continues to do a calendar because I will definitely buy it every year if she does.
I wish she would bring the coffee mugs back to purchase. I want one!!!! Maybe I'll start with a t-shirt to hold me over.

Does anyone know if she is going to come out with some more fun items in her new catalog? How about a mouse pad? That would be cool for work! Okay I'm weird.

Got mine too! Beautiful! Love the enlarged pix of Cathe & crew & the Catheisms/trivia/tips/behind the scenes. Even DH said, "Wow, that is really nice!" I also hope this is something they continue to sell every year! Thanks SNM~Outstanding job!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I was going to start a thread about the calendar so I was happy to see this.

For those who want to know, this is a high quality piece of merchandise. The paper is heavy weight and not too glossy. It's sturdy and meant to be used! It's loaded with lots of great pictures, bits of trivia, and tons of little factoids. For those who are serious about tracking your progress, there's a space at the top of each month to record your weight and measurements. This calendar is of the highest quality and a steal at this price!

I just received mine yesterday too. It's beautiful. I warned my daughter she's not to touch MY CALENDAR! LOL.

Iris

My girls (they are almost 7) are so used to "exercise stuff" coming in the mail that they just roll their eyes at me and don't even want to see it anymore. They think I'm wacko I guess just like my hubby!
I'm tempted to order another one to keep at work but I don't think I would be allowed to hang it up. oh well.

Yes, the calendar is awesome:D I will definitely be putting this to good use. I love the stickers, pictures, sweet note (front), etc. However, I especially like the fact that Cathe put the length of each video on the first page. That is a quick reference and a great idea. I will be motivated by just looking at the calendar. Perhaps I need an additional one for my workout room right above the tv!

Merry Christmas!

anyone in california get theirs yet?

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I ordered my a week ago and haven't received it yet. According to the website, I haven't ordered anything since the new workouts, but the money has been removed from my account. Waiting for a reply from CS about that:D .

I think it just coincides with the busiest time of the year for the postal service-we didn't get our mail yesterday until after 6 pm and it usually arrives between 2 and 3pm. I haven't received my calendar in Minnesota yet, but I can't remember if I ordered on the first or second day they had the link up.

As long as it shows up before the 1st, it doesn't really matter, although I'm freakishly anxious like everyone else.

i ordered within minutes of them putting it up (maybe the first order?????) and i'm impatiently waiting! but yes.... as long as it gets here by the 31st.... i won't pull lance down to put cathe up... but i still want to see it!!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.