New Calendar is GREAT!!!

The stickers are small but still very cool and fun. I'll use them. My eyesight is still pretty good for a 40 year old lady!!! hahahaaha I can't wait till January!! I have my calendar up (of course!) and have it on the first page where she lists all the workouts - I love that picture. I love that part of the calendar. There are so many of her workouts that I don't have that I still want to get and its nice to have them all listed right there on the calendar for easy reference! I love all the pictures!!!!! Yay Cathe!!!! You ROCK!
Okay, I'm done gushing!!!!! :) :) :)

>Got my calendar yesterday - great job overall, very classy
>and well done. One thing I'm not crazy about - the stickers.
>They are just too small to be useful for me in that you can
>barely tell what workouts they represent. Great idea, but
>they could have been made bigger, IMO. I don't think I'll be
>using them at all.

I completely agree. Love the calendar but am disappointed in the stickers (which I was most excited about). I'll use them and hope for improvements with the next batch!

Has anyone in MD got their calendar yet? I got my replacement DVDS yesterday. But no calendar and one is a Christmas present for SIL. Hopefully is will come tomorrow.

Steph

Thank you, Cathe! That's my son the day we put our Christmas tree up! He has his best friend, the lamb, stuffed in his shirt! :7

Cathe--please do this every year. Not that I really need extra motivation, because I love your workouts, but the calender is great. I'm looking forward to using it over the next year.

Maggie:)

I just got my calendar and love it. I was very impressed with the quality of the entire calendar. As with everything Cathe does, first rate all the way. I can't wait to start using it.

I do have 1 suggestion for (hopefully) next years calendar. I would love to have a place in the calendar to store the stickers. Maybe a slot in the front or back? I lose things very easily so that would help a lot. Of course, maybe I just need to work on my organization skills...;)

Alli
http://home.comcast.net/~fitmom/allisigpostboard.jpg
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one's watching.."
~JBJ~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.