Need your prayers please

Janie,

((((HUGS)))) to you and your family. And I will keep your little guy in my thoughts and prayers.

O janie! I am so sorry about your grandson. It breaks my heart when kids/babies are sick! I hope he gets well soon, he definately has my prayers with him!!
Tracy

Janie - My thoughts are with Adrian, his parents, and you. I will keep all of you in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

Janie- you and your whole family is in our thoughts and prayers. I hope you get some good news soon. Keep us posted

ellie

Thank you for your prayers, good vibes...

All is going good for now, will tell more about him in an update thread.

Adrien, is still in the hospital and they ran lots of tests on him. I'm going to post another thread with more details, but just wanted to thank everyone here for all your support, prayers, good vibes...You all are incredible people to help in that way. I knew I could count on prayers for Adrien, he needed them so much and I didn't know what else I could do.

My update on Adrian will have pictures of him the first few days of his life. He is do adorable and lovable, (be warned) you just want to take him in your arms and cuddle him he is so cute.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.