Need some positive thoughts

I know you feelings my cousin pass something similar, she is only 34 and her husband was sick for 3 years with sclerosis multiple and he past this year and March 2 weeks after she didn't feel good so whent to the doctor and was breast cancer so they did cut the breast and now she is in treatment, she has 4 small childrens, was very hard for her but she said praying all the time and God listen to her, and I know God will be with you sister and you family, had fe I will pray to.God bless you

Sorry to hear about your sister. That's tough. A year ago in April my oldest sister found out she had stage 3 melanoma. She finished her treatments in July and is cancer free. She continues to go in for check ups to make sure everything is okay. Its tough hearing that a family member has cancer. I honestly believe that having a positive attitude has a lot to do with it and hard as it may be.

Wishing all the best for you and your sister and sending all positive thoughts and vibes your way. Stay strong!!!

Please keep us posted on her outcome.

Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.