My Gliding Discs Arrived Today!

Catherine, thanks so much, I found them at Walmart this morning for $10. They look like they should work perfectly. I was having a ton of trouble with my size 10 feet overhanging the paper plates!

I bought the Super Sliders at Wal-Mart today, they are super! I used them today, Disc 6 and Weights and Plates Abs, and they are perfect. :D

I bought mine from Dynamix and the total w/shipping was $26 or so.

They are great - you can choose disks for carpenting or for floor.

Where do you find these at Wallmart (in which section)? I hate shopping there. It's so big and hard to find things.

Thanks!

I found them in the hardware section. There were several different kinds. The ones I got were long. They actually do look just like the Valslides except they are tannish/brown in color.

Hey!

The Waxman supersliders arrived yesterday just in time for 2day's Disc 3 w/o.
And let me tell you, the glide perfectly on the Pavigym tiles! Almost couldn't feel I had something under my toe. And the padded upper held my toe in place throughout the reps without needing to adjust footing at all!
I love the sliding leg work! Feel it deep in the muscles more than any other exercise - and the spinal erectors get their fair share of burning as well!
Thanks for your advice! I see now how priceless it is!

Chris.

And I just tested them out to see if they would work on my carpet and they were AWESOME. Can't wait to use them next week when I start STS - I'm looking forward to and dreading Friday Legs Day at the same time.

I love mine! They are so much better than paper plates and more durable too!

Aren't Gliding discs great?
And they fit really easily in a suitcase, so you can take them along when travelling (they work great on hotel-room carpeting!)

Hey!

The Waxman supersliders arrived yesterday just in time for 2day's Disc 3 w/o.
And let me tell you, the glide perfectly on the Pavigym tiles! Almost couldn't feel I had something under my toe. And the padded upper held my toe in place throughout the reps without needing to adjust footing at all!
I love the sliding leg work! Feel it deep in the muscles more than any other exercise - and the spinal erectors get their fair share of burning as well!
Thanks for your advice! I see now how priceless it is!

Chris.

YAY Chris!! I am glad they worked for you:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.