My Gliding Discs Arrived Today!

princessbear

Cathlete
And I just tested them out to see if they would work on my carpet and they were AWESOME. Can't wait to use them next week when I start STS - I'm looking forward to and dreading Friday Legs Day at the same time.

Hi Mary -- I'm sure this has probably been posted somewhere already, but where did you get your gliding discs? I've been using the paper plates on carpet and don't like them. Can you tell me where to get them?

Thanks -- Julie

Julie - I got them from www.glidingdiscs.com - it took exactly a week, even with rush shipping, and I paid $36 with the rush shipping. I think you can find them cheaper if you shop around. They worked great on my medium-pile carpet....

Aaroneet - Yes - I'm doing a M/W/F split... at least going to try to. I may switch to Sat/Mon/Wed though, so I can sleep in on Fridays. I'm an early morning exerciser - waking up at 4:30 a.m. to start by 5 - EEK!

I was thinking of getting these but was wondering how they work on a puzzle mat on basement floor. Anybody have any idea?

Barbara, I have puzzlemats and I bought the large furniture movers at Walmart. They work great. They look just like the Val Slides (except they are tan) and only cost $10 for 4 of them. Well worth it!!

Barbara, I have puzzlemats and I bought the large furniture movers at Walmart. They work great. They look just like the Val Slides (except they are tan) and only cost $10 for 4 of them. Well worth it!!

Catherine that sounds like a great idea. I guess I will be going to Walmart. I've tried with the paper plates and it doesn't work so great:mad:. Thanks:)

I got my gliding disks earlier this week and I swear they got here in two days (it felt like less)... I got them from Dynamix.com at the suggestion of an earlier post (they were a great price). I haven't used them yet... tomorrow is Disc 3. I already know I won't be able to walk on Saturday. LOL!

Hi everyone,im new to the forum:).I got my sliding disc at the local Shirwinwilliams paint store,They called "the original EZ moves II".They cost around $30.

Catherine I had to come back and tell you I bought the large furniture movers at Walmart and you are so right it works great:D Thanks for the tip:)

Catherine,

I'm trying to find something to work for my puzzlemats, too (although I have PaviGym tiles on top of them).

I live in Greece and I'll be ordering them on-line so could you please tell me which brand of furniture movers you bought?

I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers,
Chris.

Chris they were supersliders by waxman. I hope you find them!!

That was quick!!! Thanks!

Found an 8-piece set (four 7" discs and four 3.5" discs) at Amazon... 2 for STS and 6 for actually moving furniture around... :D:D:D:D

They are quite cheap but shipping costs more! Well, what can you do... Living outside the US has its downside... LOLOLOL

Still waiting for STS, too!

Chris.

great price and fast shipping at dynamix

I got mine at dynamixmusic.com this week. I paid $19.95 total including shipping. They got to my house in 5 days! Note this is just the discs - no videos - but I did not want the videos. I originally heard about dynamix from Heather B's post - and I am really impressed. Cheap and fast shipping too.

Chris they were supersliders by waxman. I hope you find them!!

Catherine, thanks so much, I found them at Walmart this morning for $10. They look like they should work perfectly. I was having a ton of trouble with my size 10 feet overhanging the paper plates!

I love my gliding discs!! I also got mine from glidingdiscs.com and DID NOT do the rush shipment and they arrived within a week. They are awesome on my carpeted surface.

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.