My 12 Week Transformation with Body For Life

Gayle,
Thank you so much for putting this together. I appreciate the time it took and that you shared your pictures, diet and workout info. You have inspired many already and with your help and guidance more of us might actually finish a challenge ourselves.
Congratulations -

Ditto!!! What a great success for you! You are an inspiration to us all!

So, what's up for your next challenge? ;)

Thanks, everybody. I didn't even know this post was resurrected until some of my check-in girls told me.

Let me tell you something, ANY PROGRAM will do for you what BFL did for me. It's a matter of wanting it, setting your goal, and DOING IT consistantly. I'll give you a quick update. After that BFL rotation was finished, I chilled a bit and did another rotation for about 2 months. Then I floundered a bit with my eating, but kept my workouts tough, with a variety of BFL, Cathe, and running. But my biggest problem was my eating for about a year (binging when life got crazy). Needless to say, I put weight back on and lost some ground. HOWEVER, I started the 6 month STS rotation at the beginning of February and just hit the halfway mark. I took my measurements and pics this weekend and I compared them to my finished BFL results and I AM SUPER HAPPY that I am a TEENSY WEENSY step away from them......only about 5 pounds and a fraction of an inch here and there. I'm telling you that because, like I said, ANY PROGRAM that you follow consistantly WILL GET YOU RESULTS!!!

Kick it hard, and thanks for all the awesome feedback!

Gayle

Were you limited to one fruit a day? I noticed in your eating with BFL, you only had an apple a day.

Not 'limited' per se. Just that's what I ate throughout my day, for the most part. Right now, I'm pairing 1 C cantaloupe or 1/2 grapefruit with egg whites, a banana with string cheese or the occasional protein bar.

HTH

Gayle

Gayle, you look amazing! I can't believe how far you have come in 12 weeks! I've always had a problem with commiting to a program. It seems like after a week i want to do something else which i feel may be limiting my results. I have STS but have yet to do the 1RM's or do at least the 3 month rotation. Plus, i stilll have this fear of getting bulky which i know you had for a while. So my question is how did you overcome this fear and how did you commit to a 12 week program? Are you planning on going on to STS now? Also, the whole 6 meals a day thing has been driving me nuts and i feel like i obsess with food and i'm never satisfied. What is your take on the whole meal frequency thing? How many cals did you eat to have such a great transformation? Keep it up!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.