Muscle Meltdown in ICE Low Impact Sweat - Back

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
11226170_10153666383507162_4468711587622751318_n.jpg

The Muscle Meltdown in ICE Low Impact Sweat works your back muscles and is by far the longest of the 5 Muscle Meltdowns at about 21 mins.

As with all of our Muscle Meltdowns Cathe has chosen the most effective exercises, like this one arm pullover, to get get the job done and to make you really feel the burn.

*If you would like to learn more about Cathe's ICE workouts, or to take advantage of our pre-sale, just click on the following link:http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

Excellent sneak peeks!! This really sounds awesome for me. Cathe knows that strengthening the back and rear delts in so important (and sometimes neglected) in the beginner - intermediate phases.
I've just started (well a couple of weeks ago), really targeting the serratus regions and rhomboid muscles more mindfully.

Cathe's lashes are so full & her shoulders look so strong! :)

Are the muscle meltdown segments going to be available as a premix including all of them together?
Combining all the Muscle Meltdowns into one premix is not possible to do on DVD. A DVD disc only holds about 95 minutes worth of video. Each ICE video with just one Muscle Meltdown is already at over 90 minutes, so it's not possible to make a premix with all of the Muscle Meltdowns on DVD. However, you can certainly do this with our OnDemand service using our Workout Blender.

Combining all the Muscle Meltdowns into one premix is not possible to do on DVD. A DVD disc only holds about 95 minutes worth of video. Each ICE video with just one Muscle Meltdown is already at over 90 minutes, so it's not possible to make a premix with all of the Muscle Meltdowns on DVD. However, you can certainly do this with our OnDemand service using our Workout Blender.

I'm getting more interested everyday! More info on blizzard blasts & muscle meltdowns please!

As someone who is very familiar with Cathe workouts, owning well over 100, in DVD form, yes. Do I "need" any more intermediate or advanced workouts, no. Would I like to do another series, maybe. Do I like the way this series is described, yes. It has the variety of the original CTX, the levels and visuals of some of my favorites like Drill Max, Kick Max, and Low Impact Circuit. There's an upper body lower body combo, which is reminiscent of Upper Body Pyramid, Lower Body Pyramid. Long Premixes, my average workout time is between 75 to 90 minutes these days. In addition some floor work & a metabolic workout, I've done full systems of those. And Bootcamp, who doesn't love Bootcamp?

So yes. Really. Deal with it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.